Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Drekx Omega's Discussions (5,657)

Discussions Replied To (5529) Replies Latest Activity

"You are most welcome, Karen...."

Drekx Omega replied Jul 7, 2011 to The Return of Omega

129 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Hi Mr Ed, I'm pleased you are interested in my material and would also like to thank…"

Drekx Omega replied Jul 7, 2011 to A Description Of A Galactic Federation Of Light Liason Mission in America

78 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

"bluediamond,   You are very likely to have been connected to the Atlantean destructi…"

Drekx Omega replied Jul 6, 2011 to The Return of Omega

129 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Drekx Omega

"I responded to Luke with some data as I know of his pain and also his deep need to k…"

Drekx Omega replied Jul 6, 2011 to A Description Of A Galactic Federation Of Light Liason Mission in America

78 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Indeed and so many true starseeds really do feel like fish out of water in a world w…"

Drekx Omega replied Jul 6, 2011 to A Description Of A Galactic Federation Of Light Liason Mission in America

78 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

"So that would be the Centaurians then...??  As Arcturus is a different star nation w…"

78 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Dear Indigo1955,   I treasure your words and confirm that when young you were blesse…"

78 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Yes I had heard of them, although I don't subscribe to Wingmakers myself...as you kn…"

Drekx Omega replied Jul 6, 2011 to Kelly & Drekx discuss the Novamen

19 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Hi Luke,   Yes, your intuition is correct, you are indeed starseed and like the rest…"

78 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Hi Mayla, Always feel free to join in conversations, you are most welcome..I will pa…"

78 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship