Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Drekx Omega's Discussions (5,659)

Discussions Replied To (5531) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, that was a high-ranking Sirian named Srut Atura, who serves as Supreme Fleet Co…"

Drekx Omega replied Dec 24, 2019 to GFL Ground Crew Experiences - Functionality Of Sirian Teaching Devices

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Wishing you a very merry Christmas 2019, from Movella and I.....Drekx Omega"

Drekx Omega replied Dec 24, 2019 to GFL Ground Crew Experiences - Functionality Of Sirian Teaching Devices

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Sirians speak better English than many Englishmen/women do...It reminds me of upper-…"

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"I first mentioned Kalestra to ACC back in June 2014, it seems....She is a different…"

Drekx Omega replied Dec 23, 2019 to GFL Ground Crew Experiences - Functionality Of Sirian Teaching Devices

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"In 2014, both UK & USA were fully co-operating with the dark cabal globalists, a…"

Drekx Omega replied Dec 23, 2019 to GFL Ground Crew Experiences - Functionality Of Sirian Teaching Devices

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

";-]"

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"I suppose I know much, thanks to ET technology, among other reason....SCARY FOR SOME…"

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Moreover, both Penniston's team and later Charles Halt, comprised TRAINED MILITARY O…"

Drekx Omega replied Dec 23, 2019 to British Policeman Investigates the Rendlesham UFO Case and Concludes That It's A Genuine ET Incident

18 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

"This 'researcher' is clutching at silly straws....A space capsule, white, no less, b…"

Drekx Omega replied Dec 23, 2019 to British Policeman Investigates the Rendlesham UFO Case and Concludes That It's A Genuine ET Incident

18 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Many members of ACC imagine GFL serving officers to be spaced-out [pun intended] hip…"

Drekx Omega replied Dec 22, 2019 to A Description Of A Galactic Federation Of Light Liason Mission in America

78 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Red Cross Under Pressure For Withholding Two-Thirds Of Bushfire Donations... OUTRAGEOUS TO SAY THE LEAST'
"Red cross owned by World Health Organization...well they sure are making healthy profit for…"
1 minute ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"The Annunaki were a group of Pleiadian renegades, who "came down from heaven to earth" to…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"I do not know if the UPC was involved in Galactic business as I would not have been involved so I…"
1 hour ago
Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Val is of the Human type, as are most Altairians...some are Reptillian hybrids..."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Cosmic politics is never static and has moved greatly to the Light, since the tensions of the…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"OK a bout your question.  Val was nogt a part of the 1952 talks.  His 1950 proposal was…"
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship