Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Drekx Omega's Discussions (5,709)

Discussions Replied To (5581) Replies Latest Activity

"London redeployment; chocks away; silent running; one for Blighty; over the top; far…"

Drekx Omega replied Mar 20 to Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert

27 Mar 20
Reply by Jamie Rodden

"Frankly I'm amazed at the ubiquitous low-IQ shoppers, hoarding toilet rolls, interna…"

Drekx Omega replied Mar 19 to Empty Shelves In A Lot Of Stores ...THERE IS ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE'S NEED BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE'S GREED

3 Mar 19
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I do so enjoy to wear a Corona.....I get a fuzzy warm feeling inside....;-] The chan…"

Drekx Omega replied Mar 18 to Coronavirus Predicted By Nostradamus and Blind Mystic Baba Vanga Who Said It Would Be “All Over Us”-VIDEO

1 Mar 18
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Never fear Light psyops programmes that target dark cabal operatives, actors and evi…"

Drekx Omega replied Mar 18 to Pleiadian Delta Forces Send Message To Earth Regarding Coronavirus And Arrests For Crimes Against Humanity!!

6 Mar 24
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Yes, arrests under operation "March Madness." Note the UN has stopped the globalist…"

Drekx Omega replied Mar 18 to Pleiadian Delta Forces Send Message To Earth Regarding Coronavirus And Arrests For Crimes Against Humanity!!

6 Mar 24
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"By Christmas....? The standard officer response....Warfare is never straight forward…"

Drekx Omega replied Mar 17 to Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 16, 2020

12 Mar 17
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Operation March Madness is active.....ARRESTS IN PROGRESS [while everyone looks for…"

12 Mar 17
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Thanks friend. Yes, actors playing roles in shows and the advance billing."

12 Mar 17
Reply by Drekx Omega

"My reference to the show was made just before Trump declared national emergency. It'…"

12 Mar 17
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Chinese globalist-engineered monopoly on medical supplies must end.....All manufactu…"

Drekx Omega replied Mar 17 to CHINESE BILLIONAIRE TO DONATE 500,000 TEST KITS AND 1 MILLION MASKS TO THE U.S...Yes You Probably Guessed Made In China

2 Mar 17
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] posted blog posts
39 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
2 hours ago
Andronover replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"The media is hyping up the "danger" with this virus"
3 hours ago
Andronover replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post DIVINE MOTHER: ~ I do not call it “virus”, I call it “THE PAUSE”
4 hours ago
"The children are being brought up from the underground DUMBS and taken to the two ships docked in…"
4 hours ago
"The children kept underground {Its starting to trickle out } are having a hard time breathing above…"
4 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship