Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Drekx Omega's Discussions (5,221)

Discussions Replied To (5093) Replies Latest Activity

"that fanatical islamist sentiment is nothing but illusion, glamour and maya; so abou…"

Drekx Omega replied 11 hours ago to I FREAKING LOVE IT! Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (NOW A U.S. CITIZEN) declares his support for Brexit AND for President Donald Trump. EVER HAVE THE FEELING YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED???

21 2 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"spirit expresses itself through all spheres of human endeavour, including politics a…"

Drekx Omega replied 12 hours ago to I FREAKING LOVE IT! Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (NOW A U.S. CITIZEN) declares his support for Brexit AND for President Donald Trump. EVER HAVE THE FEELING YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED???

21 2 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"hi darkstar.......i suggest that luke calling you an 'ignorant twat,' while simultan…"

Drekx Omega replied on Friday to KOO KOO-Holy Smokes; Political Correctness Going INSANE!!!

71 1 hour ago
Reply by Michael

"most of us operate totally offline, in secret, using telepathic comms only.....i'm a…"

Drekx Omega replied on Thursday to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 03/21/2017

12 on Thursday
Reply by Tsongkhapa11

"you message ben to confirm that i reside on a different continent to justin and rand…"

Drekx Omega replied on Thursday to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 03/21/2017

12 on Thursday
Reply by Tsongkhapa11

"three 'likes' by three different members and i challenge you to verify this fact wit…"

12 on Thursday
Reply by Tsongkhapa11

"all true.......so be prepared to serve this transformation with courage and indefact…"

Drekx Omega replied Mar 21 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 03/21/2017

12 on Thursday
Reply by Tsongkhapa11

"i told you that russia will cause aquarian transformation, objective and subjective.…"

Drekx Omega replied Mar 20 to The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like

106 Mar 20
Reply by Drekx Omega

"article 50 in a few days....;-] 29th march....sovereign nations will replace globali…"

Drekx Omega replied Mar 20 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

81 Mar 20
Reply by Michael

"btw, great speech in florida by the president and first lady.....love 'em both...;]"

Drekx Omega replied Feb 19 to COURT RULES THAT CNN OFFICIALLY PUTS OUT FAKE NEWS-Bezos' Washinton Post Gets Paid For Russian Propaganda

2 Feb 19
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

The Speed of Thought

Posted by Panacea 8 on March 15, 2017 at 11:30pm 2 Comments

What the Revolution in Neuroscience Will Mean for Humanism

BY …

Continue

Human DNA ‘was designed by aliens’, say scientists

Posted by Panacea 8 on March 16, 2017 at 12:57am 0 Comments

alien dna

By SEAN MARTIN

HUMAN DNA was designed by ALIENS, scientists…

Continue

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship