Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Bonnie Smith's Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome!"

Bonnie Smith replied Aug 28, 2013 to This may offend a lot of you...

29 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Piperon

"Hey Drekx why is the galactic command so inactive? Not much goes on there."

Bonnie Smith replied Aug 28, 2013 to Does Anyone Know WHY MasterofLight (Clifford) Has Left ACC....???

128 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Michael

"That's true Drekx. It's already not the same to me. Will never be the same as far as…"

Bonnie Smith replied Aug 28, 2013 to Does Anyone Know WHY MasterofLight (Clifford) Has Left ACC....???

128 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Michael

"Well said Peter Pan. Thank you."

128 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Michael

"I don't think Drekx was rude. Rude is being kicked out of a group."

128 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Michael

"Ha ha ha. Anal-Ra."

128 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Michael

"I sure hope he's just taking a break. Maybe his computer broke down or something. Th…"

128 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Michael

"Hi dear. I see light and dark as part of the rhythm of life. Both are necessary. One…"

Bonnie Smith replied Aug 25, 2013 to True Thoughts on the Light Movement

37 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

"Feather and Marique you are two awesome ladies. I am honored to have met you both."

Bonnie Smith replied Aug 24, 2013 to Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker ~ Cameron Day

86 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Peekay

"As  our hearts open and we realize more and more who we truly are, our intermal rada…"

Bonnie Smith replied Aug 24, 2013 to Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker ~ Cameron Day

86 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Peekay

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's discussion UNIVERSAL LAW # 5...THE LAW OF THE BALANCE OF GIVE AND RECEIVE by SANAT KUMARA
1 hour ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " BETTER TIMELINES AND A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL" through DANIEL SCRANTON'
"Now, that's great news to hear about, just as the evil Cabal/DeepState doe's not give-up,…"
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " BETTER TIMELINES AND A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL" through DANIEL SCRANTON
1 hour ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'HIGHER DIMENSIONALITY = A WORLD THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE'
"This is such a slick long-range operation that I've proudly been a part of for many years now,…"
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post HIGHER DIMENSIONALITY = A WORLD THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE
1 hour ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " BETTER TIMELINES AND A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL" through DANIEL SCRANTON
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez added a discussion to the group UNIVERSAL LAWS
Thumbnail

LAW # 5...THE LAW OF THE BALANCE OF GIVE AND RECEIVE by SANAT KUMARA

Sanat Kumara on the Law of the Balance of Give and Receive May 12, 2004 (“Balance of Give and…See More
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship