Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Thundering Buffalo/Eagle's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"A beautiful picture and great vision,purity of your spirit I think this vision is sa…"

Thundering Buffalo/Eagle replied Dec 22, 2012 to White elk-white eagle?

4 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Sitna

"All this amazing experiences and also critical attitudes to this Merkaba stuff and t…"

Thundering Buffalo/Eagle replied Dec 6, 2012 to The MERKABAH Ships of the Ashtar Command by Cmdr Lady Athena

231 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Pebbles

"I agree thanks for sharing would you like to be my friend?"

Thundering Buffalo/Eagle replied Dec 4, 2012 to This site.

17 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"To all members on this wonderful site,those that contribute to help others selfless…"

Thundering Buffalo/Eagle replied Dec 4, 2012 to This site.

17 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"Satan is a myth,why would God create an opposite to himself so to speak,what you are…"

Thundering Buffalo/Eagle replied Dec 4, 2012 to Weird body sensations! Like something moving around or touching me all over???

32 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Seek and you shall find

"This sounds very similliar to Kabbalah things I have read years ago.The book of Enoc…"

Thundering Buffalo/Eagle replied Dec 4, 2012 to The MERKABAH Ships of the Ashtar Command by Cmdr Lady Athena

231 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Pebbles

"Hi coyote kin,a good name coyote is the trickster he shows us how not to take things…"

Thundering Buffalo/Eagle replied Nov 18, 2012 to This site.

17 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"Thanks Feather Winger for this picture love it wolves are both teachers and pathfind…"

Thundering Buffalo/Eagle replied Nov 18, 2012 to This site.

17 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"Thank-you Jacob for this,very important,I would like to donate but being on the Dole…"

Thundering Buffalo/Eagle replied Nov 7, 2012 to Owning the Playing Field of Kindness - Manifesting the New Earth Frequencies

63 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Divine Willpower

"Thank-you have downloaded for self further reading and understanding."

Thundering Buffalo/Eagle replied Nov 2, 2012 to You constantly project your beliefs, and their manifestations constantly "meet you in the face"

22 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Escape Room Earth

A room, a goal, some clues and a time limit. All of these are elements of your typical escape…See More
4 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

YOUR LUMINOUS ENERGY BODY ~ ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON, NOVEMBER 2019

https://i1.wp.com/thegoldenlightchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/goldenlight-sidebar-2019-2.jp…See More
24 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"And when we conduct a psyop on the dark, their madness ramps-up even higher...."THOSE WHOM THE…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
2 hours ago
Agarther commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Sirian Utility Wear May 4 2015

"yes, indeed, I watch the documentary Ancient Aliens for example. I'm very interested in real…"
2 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship