Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jane in the forrest's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a healer. I was born with this ability. But I work as a teacher, and there I he…"

Jane in the forrest replied Sep 15, 2011 to What "type" of light "worker" are you?

89 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by ElRahim

"Hello HappyKelly! What I will share here, is some things I have noticed, and if that…"

Jane in the forrest replied Jun 2, 2011 to I'd like to hear about your Ascension symptoms

119 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

"I so agree with kel: "just have to say, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt" =)…"

Jane in the forrest replied Nov 21, 2010 to The growing pains of Awakening

23 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Jane in the forrest

"I can sence if a place, town or area have good or bad energies. I have lived in both…"

Jane in the forrest replied Nov 21, 2010 to Does the place you live affect your spirituality?

36 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Christy Rapture

"Now, THIS makes me REALLY pissed!! Thank god there are people like him in world, and…"

Jane in the forrest replied Nov 7, 2010 to Dr John Rengen Virapen Big Pharma Whistleblower Speaks Out at the AZK in Germany (Full Edit)

6 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by amparo alvarez

"I agree with you two. Just because some aliens will show up in the sky, it doesnt me…"

Jane in the forrest replied Sep 25, 2010 to RETIRED NORAD OFFICER PREDICTS GLOBAL UFO DISPLAY ON OCTOBER 13TH 2010

85 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Ora

"A lot of videos! Will watch on a rainy day =) Thanks Ben. You shine bright =)"

Jane in the forrest replied Jul 16, 2010 to Contact A Chance For Mankind

4 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Lara

"Well spoken =)"

Jane in the forrest replied Jul 2, 2010 to Omni Reveals the Four Principles of Creation

59 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Don Baaska

"Honey, you missunderstood my comment below. It is not a comment on your comment abov…"

Jane in the forrest replied Jun 30, 2010 to Omni Reveals the Four Principles of Creation

59 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Don Baaska

"Yes, everything you do comes back. We better watch our thoughts. In what future poss…"

Jane in the forrest replied Jun 30, 2010 to Omni Reveals the Four Principles of Creation

59 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Don Baaska

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship