Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Crystal Star Rose (Rosey)'s Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Krisha, there is one, I think Colonel Sanders,or Kentucky Fried, one of the big ones…"

Crystal Star Rose (Rosey) replied Dec 15, 2014 to Factory Chicken Farmer Invites Activists To See The Horrors Of His Farm (VIDEO)...this will make you think before you eat chicken again

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Crystal Star Rose (Rosey)

"That picture is certainly not like O'Bama below... You know Moslems wear robes and a…"

Crystal Star Rose (Rosey) replied Oct 23, 2014 to Joke of the Century;Bitter nuke promises: Nobel Peace laureate Obama spending billions on US nuclear arsenal

23 Oct 24, 2014

"Maybe now I'm on right page I thought I was here and guess browser jumped over to Le…"

Crystal Star Rose (Rosey) replied Oct 22, 2014 to why we dream

18 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by diamind

"Ara, do you have another browser?  Firefox itself had problems with bugs I had to de…"

Crystal Star Rose (Rosey) replied Oct 14, 2014 to ANYBODY ELSE GOT THIS?

13 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser

"Sorry I left the "NOT" out of that first sentence, I suppose I felt a little twang o…"

Crystal Star Rose (Rosey) replied Oct 6, 2014 to Examples of Sirian Technology - As Applied During The Rendlesham Event

41 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by RandyFirstContact

"I'd like to say that I know for a fact that contactees do NOT want a following. They…"

Crystal Star Rose (Rosey) replied Oct 6, 2014 to Examples of Sirian Technology - As Applied During The Rendlesham Event

41 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by RandyFirstContact

"Do you all hear about the Ebola in Dallas, Texas or is it just on our local news?"

Crystal Star Rose (Rosey) replied Oct 5, 2014 to 1000's Still Flying out of West Africa-Ebola outbreak: Nurse infected in Spain-Symptoms Listed Here-Global Ebola Village?

73 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Avatar

"There's been a woman beheaded in Oklahoma I think close to Okla City, since this hap…"

Crystal Star Rose (Rosey) replied Oct 3, 2014 to Oklahoma: Satatanic 'Black Mass' Event Scheduled Despite Christian Protests-Will Try and Remove Holy Spirit From Someone

20 Oct 3, 2014

"Malcomb I agree totally about organized religion who is speaking of organized religi…"

Crystal Star Rose (Rosey) replied Sep 16, 2014 to Oklahoma: Satatanic 'Black Mass' Event Scheduled Despite Christian Protests-Will Try and Remove Holy Spirit From Someone

20 Oct 3, 2014

"I won't be liked for saying this but I have a tendency to say what I feel.  I though…"

Crystal Star Rose (Rosey) replied Sep 16, 2014 to Oklahoma: Satatanic 'Black Mass' Event Scheduled Despite Christian Protests-Will Try and Remove Holy Spirit From Someone

20 Oct 3, 2014

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-CHAPTERS FROM 34 TO 36

…See More
1 hour ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Hi dear Valana, thank you, much appreciated....it's all okay, and I'm so glad this has…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"You ask, will I approve such a feast this Drekxmas..? I reply; only if Corbynated chicken is…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"His 'red wall' devastated and in ruins, Corbyn prepares his future, but still defends his…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM: Declassified in 2020, video by David Wilcock

Pete Peterson's FINAL INTERVIEW now in a free movie!CLICK HERE!Genuine RESULTS Are Happening!The US…See More
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion The Ultimate Gift by Master Jesus - Channeled through Natalie Glasson - Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship