Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Orion Jedi's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"A nice example of a sequential incarnation.  Beautiful expression. "

Orion Jedi replied Oct 19, 2014 to Why I believe in star seeds and old souls

7 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Phylos

"I've read a few of your posts / threads and it seems you are an active experiencer o…"

Orion Jedi replied Aug 19, 2014 to What the Soul Can Do

7 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Picaro

"Mikeil offered some great advice and input into this.  Some time away would be benef…"

Orion Jedi replied Jun 8, 2014 to what is a highly empathic person to do in this world???

49 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Feather Winger

"I hadn't heard much about him before but a quick search brought up a few things. htt…"

Orion Jedi replied Jun 5, 2014 to Secrets of THE Thoth Hermes Enoch thrice born Last of the Jedi

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Orion Jedi

"A fun thing to watch is when people tune into their memory layer.  They will look in…"

Orion Jedi replied Jun 4, 2014 to The appearance of the aura, whether attractive or repulsive, depends on one’s physical health, mental attitudes, and spiritual development.

2 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Orion Jedi

"Interesting information.  Some resonates with me.  It wasn't so much that the star w…"

Orion Jedi replied Jun 4, 2014 to Secrets of THE Thoth Hermes Enoch thrice born Last of the Jedi

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Orion Jedi

"Thanks for the photos.  Looking at the last few makes me wonder why I don't look up…"

Orion Jedi replied Jun 3, 2014 to INTERESTING READ: Galactic History Of The Lyran Races And Reptilian Races And The Great Galactic Wars (with pictures/photos)

7 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Pet Rock

"From what I know of the Orion system, the Bellatrix and Alnitak systems are not clai…"

Orion Jedi replied Jun 3, 2014 to INTERESTING READ: Galactic History Of The Lyran Races And Reptilian Races And The Great Galactic Wars (with pictures/photos)

7 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Pet Rock

"The Earth and myself appreciate your wisdom and dedication.  The Native Americans sa…"

Orion Jedi replied May 31, 2014 to extraterrestrial beings.

25 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"I'd advise that you connect at least in the higher 5D realm rather than the astral w…"

Orion Jedi replied May 19, 2014 to I FOUND IT. It was a "Lyran" alien seen with my astral projection. Here's a video with this lifeform found after much research on alien types

3 May 19, 2014
Reply by Orion Jedi

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Those Beings Who Drink Alcohol, Smoke, Take Drugs, And Eat Meat Are Third Class Beings On Planet Earth'
"In vedic terms they are classed as demonic in nature "
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Valana liked Valana's discussion tHE REVELATOR SPEAKS ON "HOW TO RECOGNIZE FALSE CHRISTS:
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"The Russia theory as to why Populism is popular, everywhere..? LOL"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"The NYT & RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA...classic definition of INSANITY....the Left are totally…"
6 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'tHE REVELATOR SPEAKS ON "HOW TO RECOGNIZE FALSE CHRISTS:' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"The words of the Revelator have now been posted."
8 hours ago
Valana added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Thumbnail

tHE REVELATOR SPEAKS ON "HOW TO RECOGNIZE FALSE CHRISTS:

FROM THE CHAPEL SANCTUARY OF THE VICTOR COMMAND SHIPTHE REVELATOR SPEAKS ON "HOW TO RECOGNIZE…See More
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
12 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship