Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Arcturuss's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"May it be! I am in alignment with this vision! Love n Light :)"

Arcturuss replied May 7, 2014 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 5/06/2014

2 May 7, 2014
Reply by Arcturuss

"Well 2 synchronicities for me here - and I hope it falls on open minds! I have had t…"

Arcturuss replied Feb 5, 2014 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 2/4/2014

6 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Very well said Mr. Skywalker!      I can feel it, and yet it is more than a feeling…"

Arcturuss replied Oct 17, 2013 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 10/15/2013

83 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Chris

"Thankyou Ashtar, this resonates deeply with me :D Looking forward to meeting everyon…"

Arcturuss replied May 15, 2013 to Commander Ashtar Comments On Citizens Hearing In Washington ~ through Elizabeth Trutwin

18 May 18, 2013
Reply by Tiamacious

"Here's some of it transcribed so those of you who are pressed for time don't have to…"

Arcturuss replied Jan 31, 2013 to Federal court charge Obama for several crimes. Soon no President enny more?

19 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by John Jancar

""It comes as a blessed sign from Heaven or something like that and should be greeted…"

Arcturuss replied Jan 31, 2013 to Federal court charge Obama for several crimes. Soon no President enny more?

19 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by John Jancar

"I fully agree with you!! I personally have been to his Vancouver Convergence 3 day s…"

Arcturuss replied Oct 10, 2012 to David Wilcock - his latest blog - tell me what you think - he says stop fighting the illuminati

53 Oct 15, 2012

"Oh its so beautiful! What a wonderful time and place we live in!! Love and Light to…"

Arcturuss replied Jul 31, 2012 to Mainstream Media is Beginning to Cover UFO Over Olympics Opening Ceremonies

3 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Arcturuss

"Awesome link! Thankyou very much Mr. Ed! Love to you all!"

Arcturuss replied Jul 8, 2012 to It's over for the banking cabal (Video)

23 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Trinity

"Thank you SaLuSa, these words are helping. As it is I stand blindsided by my girlfri…"

Arcturuss replied Jun 29, 2012 to SaLuSa ~ 29-June-2012

7 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by 1 darkstar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Adverse" -- May 23, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
7 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MESSAGE FROM MATTHEW via SUZY WARD
21 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MESSAGE FROM MATTHEW via SUZY WARD
21 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Orchestrated" -- May 22, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
yesterday
Healing Today posted a status
"Orlando Reiki training; July 13-14, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.ol3.htm"
yesterday
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki workshops in Orlando at Orlando, Florida

July 13, 2019 all day
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship