Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Teddy's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing this beautiful message!"

Teddy replied Dec 12, 2012 to Message from the Star Nation by Judy Satori. Our star family will be coming!

15 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Moanna

"Honestly, when I heard about this, I was a bit doubtful because it’s a little bit to…"

Teddy replied Jul 31, 2012 to ***FIRST CONTACT*** ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH - London Olympics

513 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Hi Greg, I just want to ask, did the V-shaped craft in the 1997 Phoenix Lights ufo s…"

Teddy replied Mar 24, 2012 to Early reports of Spacecraft Sightings by Greg Giles

24 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by LiLStar

"Great interview. Not like the CNN one where Julian walked out. No wonder CNN is goin…"

Teddy replied Nov 2, 2010 to Julian Assange: Why the world needs WikiLeaks

9 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

"Interesting, Brad Johnson also channeled a being from the Yahyel civilization. "

Teddy replied Nov 2, 2010 to The First Civilization To Make First Contact With Us...very interesting.... get prepared [FANTASTIC VIDEOS]

19 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I'd sure like to be able to able to do this. I don't know how others are able to do…"

Teddy replied Aug 7, 2010 to Is Anyone Here Good at Past Life Regression and/or Time Travel?

13 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by starsnghts

"Ok, so they're releasing more ufo classified information. This is a means to what en…"

Teddy replied Aug 7, 2010 to Churchill ordered UFO cover-up/Media slowly informing.......

1 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Teddy

"Are there a lot of UFO/et songs? The only popular one that comes to mind is Spaceman…"

Teddy replied Aug 7, 2010 to What's Your Favourite Space, UFO or E.T. song?

9 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Teddy

"If I work for the Rockefeller Foundation, will I get a golden ticket to the undergro…"

Teddy replied Aug 4, 2010 to NASA Scientists braced for Solar Tsunami

3 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Ryan

"Yet another person who's bought into Hollywood tv and movie 'alien' propaganda. If h…"

Teddy replied Apr 29, 2010 to 'Why intelligent life in the universe is likely to be hostile' by Mike Adams

15 May 1, 2010
Reply by Jazmin

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship