Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Seraph~o~ Ereinion's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"First off we ARE our thoughts the universe is a reflective mirror of the cosmos a gi…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Aug 27, 2009 to

just now

"thats awesome news to hear and yes something is about to take place, also How dumb d…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Aug 27, 2009 to Mega UFO event, millions see 'mother-ships' in China

12 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Thomas Bischoff

"alex like many others such as jonathan reed, Betty and Barney Hill, travis walter an…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Aug 19, 2009 to

just now

"Greeting Starseeds Yes I agree that there has been very little to no contacts or cha…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied May 17, 2009 to It's time to begin noticing the real truth, who else is noticing these things? ~*

28 May 22, 2009
Reply by Thomas

"we are to stay the course and never weaver from our mission time is growing short as…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 22, 2009 to It's time to begin noticing the real truth, who else is noticing these things? ~*

28 May 22, 2009
Reply by Thomas

"trus t me i know how you feel I'm the tampa bay area and we have plenty here , And i…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 10, 2009 to Sinkholes:Attention Floridians!!!

2 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Seraph~o~ Ereinion

"Pasiel you may have been hit by sometype of spyware, I suggest downloading spybot an…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 6, 2009 to I need guidance

19 May 1, 2009
Reply by Daone

"Thank you Johnny. I have been researching this for the past few day and have thought…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 6, 2009 to

just now

"Through this process , we can achieve whatever our hearts desire, whether it be succ…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 5, 2009 to

just now

"Well said pasiel, well said"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 4, 2009 to New World Order

17 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Ringo Applegate

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Insurrection" -- May 19, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
2 hours ago
Jason commented on the blog post 'CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED'
"Wow powerful message, I actually understood it better than any other moment of time. "
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post YESHUA: CRYSTALLINE NOVA GAIA through GALAXYGIRL
3 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Palm Beach area for all levels on June 29-30, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.ch.htm"
18 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in several Texas locations at Texas

July 13, 2019 to July 14, 2019
Reiki classes in several Texas locations Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to lean.…See More
18 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post YESHUA: CRYSTALLINE NOVA GAIA through GALAXYGIRL
19 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship