Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Seraph~o~ Ereinion's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"First off we ARE our thoughts the universe is a reflective mirror of the cosmos a gi…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Aug 27, 2009 to

just now

"thats awesome news to hear and yes something is about to take place, also How dumb d…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Aug 27, 2009 to Mega UFO event, millions see 'mother-ships' in China

12 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Thomas Bischoff

"alex like many others such as jonathan reed, Betty and Barney Hill, travis walter an…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Aug 19, 2009 to

just now

"Greeting Starseeds Yes I agree that there has been very little to no contacts or cha…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied May 17, 2009 to It's time to begin noticing the real truth, who else is noticing these things? ~*

28 May 22, 2009
Reply by Thomas

"we are to stay the course and never weaver from our mission time is growing short as…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 22, 2009 to It's time to begin noticing the real truth, who else is noticing these things? ~*

28 May 22, 2009
Reply by Thomas

"trus t me i know how you feel I'm the tampa bay area and we have plenty here , And i…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 10, 2009 to Sinkholes:Attention Floridians!!!

2 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Seraph~o~ Ereinion

"Pasiel you may have been hit by sometype of spyware, I suggest downloading spybot an…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 6, 2009 to I need guidance

19 May 1, 2009
Reply by Daone

"Thank you Johnny. I have been researching this for the past few day and have thought…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 6, 2009 to

just now

"Through this process , we can achieve whatever our hearts desire, whether it be succ…"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 5, 2009 to

just now

"Well said pasiel, well said"

Seraph~o~ Ereinion replied Apr 4, 2009 to New World Order

17 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Ringo Applegate

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther commented on Agarther's status
"1:00 pm EST IG Horowitz Report - https://oversight.gov/reports"
14 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Steve Nobel ..... "I call upon my I Am Presence, my Higher Self, and all higher aspects of…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Amparo, could you tell me if Ben still owns this site?  I've not been here in a long time…"
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post SANANDA through DANCING DOLPHIN - " YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL CREATORS!"
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - MASSIVE GALACTIC CONTINGENT JOINS WITH EARTH LIGHTWORKERS TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Company Promises to Make Robot Clones of Anyone You Like — Even Dead Relative's
7 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan's progress'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Ammunition" -- December 9, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship