Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Barron's Discussions (784)

Discussions Replied To (546) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Amparo.  Please feel free to add me at  https://www.facebook.com/barron.br…"

Barron replied Apr 29, 2018 to Curious...

9 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Barron

"Hi Erich.  Thanks for the update.  Please feel free to connect via facebook if you w…"

9 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Barron

"Thanks, i've barely stopped by here in last few years.  Am active on social media li…"

9 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Barron

"Hi Jessica - Thanks for your message.  I am quite active on Facebook and would welco…"

9 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Barron

"Very cool!  :-)  Thanks for sharing."

Barron replied Sep 13, 2017 to The Simpsons Predicted The Future 25 Times

1 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Barron

"Agreed"

Barron replied Oct 16, 2015 to Timeline Shifts: Incredible World Predictions Until 2050

10 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Goldenmind

"Thanks for sharing - Bashar is wonderful as always! "

Barron replied Mar 11, 2013 to How to remember: EXTRATERRESTRIALS feat. BASHAR (MUST WATCH!!)

6 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Barron

"http://www.amazon.com/Barack-H-Obama-Unauthorized-Biography/dp/0930852818/ref=sr_1_2…"

Barron replied Mar 11, 2013 to The Obama Deception

15 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Barron

"Me too."

Barron replied Jan 31, 2013 to ALPHA CENTAURIANS

11 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by evonne.

"Hi rlmstudioe - that's interesting!  Must have fairly similar resonance then eh?!  ;…"

Barron replied Jan 16, 2013 to Post Your Favorite Books!

26 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Barron

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"thanks Alan"
27 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Trump is a US businessman, patriot and now an important politician serving the Plan....He was…"
57 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"He looks very angry in the video there. Fake news has been around and who owns the media it is the…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Q Anon Analysis: Virginia False Flags, Online Censorship,& the Battle Over Who Gets to Create Our Cultural Narratives,01/20/2020 By Conscious Optimist'
"Come on people, this guy is really good at explaining Q. He has a magic way of working with words.…"
5 hours ago
Hellen liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Why We Should Not Eat Onion and Garlic?..WHY
6 hours ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the group 'Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE'
"Also, I wanted to ask, how do they do the "most popular" and where is the one on…"
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship