Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Barron's Discussions (784)

Discussions Replied To (546) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Amparo.  Please feel free to add me at  https://www.facebook.com/barron.br…"

Barron replied Apr 29, 2018 to Curious...

9 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Barron

"Hi Erich.  Thanks for the update.  Please feel free to connect via facebook if you w…"

9 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Barron

"Thanks, i've barely stopped by here in last few years.  Am active on social media li…"

9 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Barron

"Hi Jessica - Thanks for your message.  I am quite active on Facebook and would welco…"

9 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Barron

"Very cool!  :-)  Thanks for sharing."

Barron replied Sep 13, 2017 to The Simpsons Predicted The Future 25 Times

1 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Barron

"Agreed"

Barron replied Oct 16, 2015 to Timeline Shifts: Incredible World Predictions Until 2050

10 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Goldenmind

"Thanks for sharing - Bashar is wonderful as always! "

Barron replied Mar 11, 2013 to How to remember: EXTRATERRESTRIALS feat. BASHAR (MUST WATCH!!)

6 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Barron

"http://www.amazon.com/Barack-H-Obama-Unauthorized-Biography/dp/0930852818/ref=sr_1_2…"

Barron replied Mar 11, 2013 to The Obama Deception

15 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Barron

"Me too."

Barron replied Jan 31, 2013 to ALPHA CENTAURIANS

11 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by evonne.

"Hi rlmstudioe - that's interesting!  Must have fairly similar resonance then eh?!  ;…"

Barron replied Jan 16, 2013 to Post Your Favorite Books!

26 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Barron

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"You are CURRENTLY IN the 5th dimension and working your magic through a projected persona [mask in…"
5 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Glad you found this data useful, dear sister...Of your options [I assume for anyone,] then…"
33 minutes ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Thanks, D :) What is more beneficial:A) Waiting for 20 years for Ascension to arrive?B)…"
2 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"I'm curious if Agarther will be a true Agarther once we arrive in 5D :) "
2 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"it will be much easier for us once the shift starts"
3 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"but it would be much easier for when the shift starts ;)"
3 hours ago
"Note that freewill is sacrosanct and many fear an ascension, so we are here to inform and educate…"
3 hours ago
"Under the lovingly offered gift to WILLING HUMANITY; that of mass ascension, mandated by the law of…"
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship