Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

" Jetti Blue  "I would prefer the messages to be more hands-on, giving advice on how…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied May 10, 2011 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 3 May 2011

16 May 10, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"I'm here to take instruction or atleast that's what I thought when I joined eons ago…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Apr 5, 2011 to WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE !Why do you think we are all really collectively here at AC ?

193 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by RJK

"GREAT INTERVIEW HERE:  Project Camelot Radio Interviews Sheldan Nidle, Galactic Fe…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Mar 9, 2011 to Confirmed Existence of Portal to Alternate Universe [Every House has one!]

46 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Aztec Light

"I FEEL CHILLS!!  Thanks 4 sharing... OHOoooo More chills, it makes me think of air s…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Feb 22, 2011 to Interesting picture I got to my Email yesterday!

36 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by killuminatiforever

"THANK YOU I NEEDED THAT! Love, B in Idaho USA"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Sep 2, 2010 to "SHINE YOUR LIGHT - SHARE YOUR VISION"

30 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Lily

"thank you Ben Arion! And... It is really great to see the 'mature you' picture here.…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Aug 31, 2010 to "SHINE YOUR LIGHT - SHARE YOUR VISION"

30 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Lily

"I couldn't have put it better myself!! "The Adventure is to inscend into this Earth,…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Aug 27, 2010 to The bestest reasons why its an honor to be alive today on Planet Earth

14 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Erophin

"What does anybody here know about the FELINE RACE/visitors and companions, etc..??"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied May 23, 2010 to Filippo Interviews Sheldon Nidle

21 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by orb seeker

"AMEN to part 6"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied May 23, 2010 to Filippo Interviews Sheldon Nidle

21 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by orb seeker

"THANK YOU LITTLE GRANDMOTHER! No Wonder I love the Great Outdoors SO MUCH!!"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Apr 8, 2010 to 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther

65 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by paulfb88

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Louis Cheyne replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: One-to-one meetings, on the ground, on your ground'
"Exciting times of benevolent change indeed. ;)"
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Post-OP Update for Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Triggers" -- June 24, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'We Had Recently The First Alcohol Free Pub And Now We Have The First Meat Free Butchers...THE SHIFT..THE CHANGE IS HAPPENING Although Slowly'
"India should be the first country to totally ban meat considering its has so many holy temples and…"
18 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'We Had Recently The First Alcohol Free Pub And Now We Have The First Meat Free Butchers...THE SHIFT..THE CHANGE IS HAPPENING Although Slowly'
"It's a start ...in the beginning stages meat free butchers is being used but as all the meat…"
18 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Affordable Reiki classes for all levels in Boca Raton, Florida on June 29-30, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.ch.htm"
21 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in several Texas locations at Texas

August 10, 2019 all day
Reiki classes in several Texas locations Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to lean.…See More
21 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Affordable Reiki Classes in San Antonio at San Antonio

August 10, 2019 to August 11, 2019
Affordable Reiki Classes in San Antonio Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to lean.…See More
21 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship