Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

" Jetti Blue  "I would prefer the messages to be more hands-on, giving advice on how…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied May 10, 2011 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 3 May 2011

16 May 10, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"I'm here to take instruction or atleast that's what I thought when I joined eons ago…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Apr 5, 2011 to WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE !Why do you think we are all really collectively here at AC ?

193 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by RJK

"GREAT INTERVIEW HERE:  Project Camelot Radio Interviews Sheldan Nidle, Galactic Fe…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Mar 9, 2011 to Confirmed Existence of Portal to Alternate Universe [Every House has one!]

46 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Aztec Light

"I FEEL CHILLS!!  Thanks 4 sharing... OHOoooo More chills, it makes me think of air s…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Feb 22, 2011 to Interesting picture I got to my Email yesterday!

36 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by killuminatiforever

"THANK YOU I NEEDED THAT! Love, B in Idaho USA"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Sep 2, 2010 to "SHINE YOUR LIGHT - SHARE YOUR VISION"

30 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Lily

"thank you Ben Arion! And... It is really great to see the 'mature you' picture here.…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Aug 31, 2010 to "SHINE YOUR LIGHT - SHARE YOUR VISION"

30 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Lily

"I couldn't have put it better myself!! "The Adventure is to inscend into this Earth,…"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Aug 27, 2010 to The bestest reasons why its an honor to be alive today on Planet Earth

14 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Erophin

"What does anybody here know about the FELINE RACE/visitors and companions, etc..??"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied May 23, 2010 to Filippo Interviews Sheldon Nidle

21 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by orb seeker

"AMEN to part 6"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied May 23, 2010 to Filippo Interviews Sheldon Nidle

21 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by orb seeker

"THANK YOU LITTLE GRANDMOTHER! No Wonder I love the Great Outdoors SO MUCH!!"

Brenda aka Freo`7 McCann replied Apr 8, 2010 to 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther

65 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by paulfb88

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN'S RECOVERY
34 minutes ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN'S RECOVERY
37 minutes ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN'S RECOVERY
37 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Benjamin Fulford — October 21st 2019: Coup Attempt Against Donald Trump Fails !, October Revolution Continues

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Benjamin-Fulford-Geo-Political-Updates-NE…See More
4 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND'
"Thanks very much Amparo, and yes, 'all of us together are making this…"
7 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'The Twelfth Hour'
"Thanks, Patrick. Love and blessings to you  <3"
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP through MARILYN RAFFAELE
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post PLEIADIANS WILL CHANGE HUMANITY - MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship