Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Krissy's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks luke and ali for all this, i know what your talking about even though i doubt…"

Krissy replied Aug 1, 2011 to Not feeling anything in this Ascension Process?

84 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Ali

"awesome, but what happened to the cow that fell in???"

Krissy replied Jul 28, 2011 to Experts Baffled By Mysterious Underground Chambers...INTERESTING

7 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by marianinia

"ty 4 this message, it touched me =) <3"

Krissy replied Jul 27, 2011 to Pleidian Council of Nine

6 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Krissy

"i totally empathize with everyone here, i've been quiet and absent a lot too but i l…"

Krissy replied Jul 24, 2011 to Where is the compassion and unconditional love.

37 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Drome

"i found an acoustic version to share =) "

Krissy replied Jul 24, 2011 to john lennon - bring on the lucie ( free the people )

4 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Beautifulsunset

"this sounds better than remote control helicopters! i want one ...."

Krissy replied Jul 24, 2011 to New Japanese remote controlled flying sphere goes where humans fear to tread..

3 Jul 24, 2011

"=D <3 "

Krissy replied Jun 15, 2011 to Salutations Dear Ones! I am Tiamacious ambassador for the council of 13

487 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by drago kulic

"im so glad i have such a gift of imagination and vision! signed with a heart and smi…"

Krissy replied Jun 14, 2011 to Sananda: Peace Declaration (channeled through Susan Leland, Ashtar on the Road)

3 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by nettis_

"wow i got all fuzzy and lightheaded when i asked for this process! thank you very mu…"

Krissy replied Jun 14, 2011 to Perceiving Your Energy by Archangel Michael and Archangel Faith - Channelled through Natalie Glasson

9 Jun 19, 2011

"you're NOT crazy and neither am I lol, sounds like you have amazing experiences at n…"

Krissy replied Jun 14, 2011 to What is going on at night - Astral travel, or what?

21 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Soulz83

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Vegan Protestors Storm Supermarket And Try To Stop Customers From Buying Meat...YOU SHOULD NOT BE EATING MEAT'
"I repeat again ...there should be no slaughterhouses, no butchers, no meat selling stores and no…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
jose' liked James McConnell's discussion KaRa, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - Your Mission, If You Choose To Accept It! Via James McConnell
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"We support any nation seeking to emulate the Lions of Tarshish [Brexit Party.]"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Spain would require an independent trade and foreign policy from Brussels to make any Hispanic…"
4 hours ago
"An Hispanic Union sounds much like our post-Brexit plans for C.A.N.Z.U.K. which has seriously…"
4 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
6 hours ago
jose' liked James McConnell's discussion Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -- You Are A Limitless Being Via James McConnell
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship