Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Krissy's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"luv bashar too, wise n witty =)"

Krissy replied Jul 11, 2012 to Sacred Circuitry (BASHAR)...The symbols have their origin from Sirians...HIGHLY RECOMMEND....5*****

23 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Rorre87

"*also from deep down the rabbit h****  halp, i tink im lost! send a rescue squad....…"

Krissy replied Apr 15, 2012 to ***INTEL UPDATE*** FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT H***

23 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Krissy

"well i been going through an avalanche of changes, (good ones!) and a couple nights…"

Krissy replied Mar 10, 2012 to Did you feel it!!!!!!

65 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Manzanita

"ty, i'll keep this in mind next time i go to the herb shop =)"

Krissy replied Feb 15, 2012 to The Healing Power of Plants

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Butterfly

"lol i even saw jesus shufflin too :p"

Krissy replied Feb 15, 2012 to Conspiracy theorist's worst nightmare....

7 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Krissy

"lmfao =D"

Krissy replied Feb 15, 2012 to Conspiracy theorist's worst nightmare....

7 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Krissy

"hi erika! ty for sharing your light and friendship, luv the song too...i feel like d…"

Krissy replied Feb 13, 2012 to Thank you and a hello

9 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

""

Krissy replied Feb 13, 2012 to the media (R.I.P Whitney Houston)

7 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Krissy

"wow, lol all of the above for me except #50 =) i see a lot of colorful glitters and…"

Krissy replied Feb 13, 2012 to How Many of These 51 Spiritual Awakening Symptoms do YOU Have?

37 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

""Holding Out For Love!"  =D "

Krissy replied Feb 12, 2012 to Ashtar Command - Into Dust...Brilliant Song/Music

6 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by marianinia

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

Visualization Class Live International Tele-Activation

Saturday November 23,  2019  9:00 AM  (Pacific Time) $35Come join Bryan & the Ashtar Command…See More
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"Look at this all run be volunteer's"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"Now watch this video and this should be started in churches to bring in thousands of people…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in San Antonio on January 4-5, 2020 http://healingtoday.com/classes.sw.htm"
5 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Dallas for all levels at Dallas, Texas

January 11, 2020 all day
Reiki classes in Dallas …See More
5 hours ago
"This mega feasts will bring back sharing and caring instead of greed and corruption "
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship