Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Wisdomisinneed's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi guys,4 years ago now and i realised that i may of not read all and certainly didn…"

Wisdomisinneed replied Feb 20, 2018 to I am lost, confused and don't know what to do.

50 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Wisdomisinneed

"Thank you my friend. <3 I'll will do"

Wisdomisinneed replied Jul 10, 2014 to I am lost, confused and don't know what to do.

50 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Wisdomisinneed

"maybe you were there to help raise there vibration."

Wisdomisinneed replied Aug 26, 2012 to how do i structure my life so that i'm always around Quality people?

21 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by verySirius

"I seen some liver when i bought meat the other day and i had an urge to get it, like…"

Wisdomisinneed replied Aug 25, 2012 to Eating animals.

9 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Wisdomisinneed

"vitamin b12 isnt in vegies"

Wisdomisinneed replied Aug 24, 2012 to Eating animals.

9 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Wisdomisinneed

"yeah i shouldnt do it whilst working, i know how, i just need to think before i do i…"

Wisdomisinneed replied Aug 20, 2012 to Trances.

6 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Wisdomisinneed

"My vibrations are in tune with that as with everything you have just said, the words…"

Wisdomisinneed replied Aug 20, 2012 to Does anyone know a technique for becoming one with Love? (god)

39 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Frazer Callaghan

"oh dw, we on different wavelengths here."

Wisdomisinneed replied Aug 20, 2012 to Eating animals.

9 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Wisdomisinneed

"sorry i dint mean should, i meant the main reason people eat it is iron and society.…"

Wisdomisinneed replied Aug 20, 2012 to Eating animals.

9 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Wisdomisinneed

"Yeah whys that?"

Wisdomisinneed replied Aug 20, 2012 to Trances.

6 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Wisdomisinneed

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post TRUMP ACTIVATES NATIONAL GUARD IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON...(LEFT/ ELITE STRONGHOLD STATES))/
14 minutes ago
Mike Indovina VI commented on the blog post '[Video] A New Reality Is Coming'
"Thank you! <3"
1 hour ago
Mike Indovina VI liked AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]'s blog post [Video] A New Reality Is Coming
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Study: Governments Should Be Testing 5G & Proving It’s Safe Before Exposing Humanity To It'
"Truthfully it is the right that the government's should prove that 5G is safe before…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"youtubeembedcode.com/nl/ Add-link-exchange youtubeembedcode en www://add-link-exchange.com"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"youtubeembedcode.com/nl/ www://add-link-exchange.com"
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship