Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Starseed Ikse's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"It just makes no sense to me, and I have a hard time believing it... he was appointe…"

Starseed Ikse replied Jul 26, 2013 to Pope's decree about to cause mass resignations? This is HUGE NEWS! MAKE IT VIRAL! -AK

107 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by latinoindigo2012

"How do you do that, if I may ask. Do you contact them in meditation or... just ask,…"

Starseed Ikse replied Jul 19, 2013 to Benjamin Fulford: Chaos and Panic Spreading Amongst Cabalists, More Heads to Roll Soon

51 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Seek and you shall find

"Wow. Crumbling away. Crumbling to dust. "

Starseed Ikse replied Jul 18, 2013 to Benjamin Fulford: Chaos and Panic Spreading Amongst Cabalists, More Heads to Roll Soon

51 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Seek and you shall find

"I am sure now... there is more to Jancar than meets the eye. That's all I can say. A…"

Starseed Ikse replied May 18, 2013 to Has President Obama really let us down? In a Quantum field of ALL POSSIBILITY : Is it in our Collective best interest to project judgment or Create Solutions?

84 May 24, 2013
Reply by faith

"Clearly it was an example, and clearly, the point made is lost on you. At least I ca…"

Starseed Ikse replied May 18, 2013 to Has President Obama really let us down? In a Quantum field of ALL POSSIBILITY : Is it in our Collective best interest to project judgment or Create Solutions?

84 May 24, 2013
Reply by faith

"Of course you don't see any evidence. Let me take my walking stick and go outside. I…"

84 May 24, 2013
Reply by faith

"Considering Obama shoved the Monsanto Protection Act right on through-- essentially…"

84 May 24, 2013
Reply by faith

"So many of Obama / Soetoro's political loyalists are changing their stances now in o…"

84 May 24, 2013
Reply by faith

"I too am going to say no. Ascended masters do not murder children and push genocide…"

Starseed Ikse replied Jan 24, 2013 to Barack Obama's inauguration speech ---- sound like coming from the ascended ET family or masters ?!

13 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Si

"I know right? @ "people who use abusive language usually have bad smelly breath" LM…"

Starseed Ikse replied Jan 17, 2013 to Abusive Language should not be tolerated on Planet Earth

49 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Moanna

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Banned video from u-tube; Q Anon: The Plan To Save The World (Video)Waki-Waki Starseds

https://cdn-0.stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Screen-Shot-2018-06-28-at-8.16.38-P…See More
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Yes, the same Barnier who refuses to negotiate in good faith, with an independent Great Britain,…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Michel Barnier helped Chinese virus research and blindly trusted the CCP, as a French government…"
11 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
14 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
14 hours ago
14 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship