Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Fence Sitter's Discussions (414)

Discussions Replied To (344) Replies Latest Activity

"If the UN gets the facts and it fingers Syria then I think they should put a shot ac…"

Fence Sitter replied Sep 8, 2013 to G20 Syria divide: World’s largest nations speak out against US-led strike

6 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by rsolor

"and......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCOuBOKucgs"

Fence Sitter replied Sep 7, 2013 to Introduction....Altaira, daughter of Ashtar

189 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Altaira

"Reality shifting "

Fence Sitter replied Sep 7, 2013 to Introduction....Altaira, daughter of Ashtar

189 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Altaira

"When something goes wrong while flying, i turned my legs into rubber and that absorb…"

Fence Sitter replied Dec 30, 2012 to I had big, strange, deep dream with Ben-Arion Involved...

39 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by 10eel

"Have you ever read the book by Dolores Cannon called Jesus and The Essenes? This is…"

Fence Sitter replied Dec 7, 2012 to On Jesus and Mary Magdalene

4 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by aintermediatum

"As one who is not ready for ascension, when do these light chambers become available…"

Fence Sitter replied Dec 6, 2012 to I wonder what happened to Greg Giles??

60 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

"For awhile I really expected certain events were going to happen and I was almost re…"

Fence Sitter replied Dec 3, 2012 to Anyone pumped up for the 21st of December 2012?

61 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Jjabjfri8585

"I haven't read everything out their on that and so cannot agree or disagree however…"

Fence Sitter replied Dec 1, 2012 to

just now

"Seen many stories and movies about Mr.Tesla and very familiar with his inventions b…"

Fence Sitter replied Dec 1, 2012 to

just now

"Just to talk of Nikola Tesla makes me melt, for the human race to be graced with his…"

Fence Sitter replied Nov 30, 2012 to

just now

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Juan Martin Gonzalez liked Juan Martin Gonzalez's discussion ACTIVACION DE LA CONCIENCIA COSMICA
5 minutes ago
Juan Martin Gonzalez added a discussion to the group Spain
7 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Fortunately, the USAF & Space Command are aware and informed of the facts and know the…"
26 minutes ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hello friends, there's a Pre-12~12~12 Meditation posted at the LoveLight Circle, focusing with…"
40 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT through BLOSSOM GOODCHILD
2 hours ago
kingjeff commented on the blog post 'THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT through BLOSSOM GOODCHILD'
"Yes Amparo  I agree as well for it is some years  since last I spoke to her"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE GODDESS OF CREATION'S DAILY MESSAGES - DO YOU HAVE A CHRONIC ILLNESS YOU'VE BEEN DEALING WITH?
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship