Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Imus's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Gang nam style "

Imus replied Jan 25, 2013 to Decayed Meat Treated With Carbon Monoxide To Make It Look Fresh In The Supermarkets...SHOCKING

36 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"It ain´t over till the fat lady sings  "

Imus replied Dec 23, 2012 to 12.21.12 Why have I not ascended?

11 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Moanna

"Welcome"

Imus replied Jul 30, 2012 to Hi! I am Arishka Aquanis Blue.

7 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Valientelover

"http://chakraoflife.com/services/starseedreport/ Her name is Anita, and she has done…"

Imus replied Jul 29, 2012 to Can anyone out there channel the Akashic records?

15 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Esshna

"I totaly agree with you marianinia "

Imus replied Jul 28, 2012 to ***FIRST CONTACT*** ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH - London Olympics

513 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Great info dear Krishna Kalki"

Imus replied Jul 18, 2012 to Greetings Masters ! I am Metatron , Lord of Light and I embrace you in a vector of Unconditional Love...THE TRUE ASCENSION...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

2 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Darryl

"I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this message"

Imus replied Jul 5, 2012 to IMPORTANT MESSAGE to all LIGHTWORKERS: 07-07-2012 ~ The Seventh Initiatory Gateway of Light ~

3 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by DRACO

"I quit my job to spend the rest of my life to be in service to my family and friends…"

Imus replied May 30, 2012 to The purpose of your life is...

47 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"Just plain beutiful and awsome Thank you Krishna Kalki"

Imus replied May 7, 2012 to Downloading the Programs for our New Solar Planetry Cause of Divine Love... One of the MOST WONDERFUL VIDEO ON ASCENSION you can see...HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL

4 May 7, 2012
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I´ve been using Flower remedies as a therapeut for many years and have seen amazing…"

Imus replied Mar 17, 2012 to The Original Bach Flower Remedies

6 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Delilah7777

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post PLEIADIAN ENERGIES ON A TIMELINE TO HEAL HUMANITY - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL,
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'George Soros Will Be ENDED By The Tide Of History - Karma Does Eventually Catch You Out, George..'
"Yes, the GFL increasingly intervenes in outer Earth politics. Preventing nuclear destruction…"
6 hours ago
sandra (blue Eye Cat) commented on the blog post 'George Soros Will Be ENDED By The Tide Of History - Karma Does Eventually Catch You Out, George..'
"do you really think GLF is mix in political dogmas? anyway who is really behind it all? why you…"
7 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff posted a blog post

Nesara/Gesara per Maria Owl

This is a fantastic YouTube presentation by Maria Owl of what Nesara/Gesara is, and what it does,…See More
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"We will always chose America over Red China: And Hong Kong and India and Australia and New Zealand…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"C.A.N.Z.U.K. soon to arise among the nations. Anglospheric exceptionalism will lead the world…"
8 hours ago
"Your Franco-German Reich is ENDING......"
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship