Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

kingjeff's Discussions (370)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

" This is the All That Is Matrix which takes one to 144 Cubed as in the Center  whic…"

kingjeff replied Feb 8 to The Nine: The First Stage of the New Age - Tiny Internal Change - Jennifer Crokaert

3 Feb 8
Reply by kingjeff

""

kingjeff replied Feb 8 to The Nine: The First Stage of the New Age - Tiny Internal Change - Jennifer Crokaert

3 Feb 8
Reply by kingjeff

""

kingjeff replied Feb 6 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 Feb 11
Reply by Drekx Omega

" Yes Light Warrior I read what you say so you can think on this for I have heard it…"

kingjeff replied Dec 3, 2019 to Doublespeak 2019-Angela Merkel Says Freedom of Speech Must be Curtailed to Keep Society Free

31 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by kingjeff

" Drekx when you compare my Photo with the Gentleman  behind President Trump  and Co…"

kingjeff replied Dec 2, 2019 to Doublespeak 2019-Angela Merkel Says Freedom of Speech Must be Curtailed to Keep Society Free

31 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by kingjeff

""

kingjeff replied Dec 2, 2019 to Doublespeak 2019-Angela Merkel Says Freedom of Speech Must be Curtailed to Keep Society Free

31 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by kingjeff

"I have not been on here for a while now and is like a home coming and this Drekx is…"

31 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by kingjeff

" Thank you Helen this is all in line an supports what Jacob  in his enthusiasm is sa…"

kingjeff replied Aug 26, 2013 to The Annunaki Agenda! - FULL DISCLOSURE PART 3 - An Urgent Message To The Ground Crew!

142 Oct 10, 2013

"  This is the Sacred Transition Template cleansing the Tree Of Life from 3D to 5D an…"

kingjeff replied Aug 25, 2013 to Ashtar Exposes: *The Real Ashtar * Sananda Teaches: *How the Ashtar Command Came to Be* + Urgings to Begin Your Lightworker Missions (Clear & Uncomplicated) Wake Up to the Dawn of New Realities!

7 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by kingjeff

"  Jacob aka Lord Metatron this is a Sacred Transition Template showing the transitio…"

kingjeff replied Aug 22, 2013 to The Annunaki Agenda! - FULL DISCLOSURE PART 3 - An Urgent Message To The Ground Crew!

142 Oct 10, 2013

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez added 3 discussions to the group UNIVERSAL LAWS
19 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Beginning Quantum Healing and Bunny Starts College-

Recorded: 09/09/97 September brings another timely entry into the archives of a channeling session…See More
2 hours ago
Movella commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"Yes, it's a great technique to use in our own personal lives…"
4 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'In Australia This Is What You Get For Saying 'Freedom''
"absolutely!!!"
5 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"I also use this violent flame everyday, sometimes several times a day. I learned it from st.…"
9 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship