Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

kingjeff's Discussions (366)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

" Thank you Helen this is all in line an supports what Jacob  in his enthusiasm is sa…"

kingjeff replied Aug 26, 2013 to The Annunaki Agenda! - FULL DISCLOSURE PART 3 - An Urgent Message To The Ground Crew!

142 Oct 10, 2013

"  This is the Sacred Transition Template cleansing the Tree Of Life from 3D to 5D an…"

kingjeff replied Aug 25, 2013 to Ashtar Exposes: *The Real Ashtar * Sananda Teaches: *How the Ashtar Command Came to Be* + Urgings to Begin Your Lightworker Missions (Clear & Uncomplicated) Wake Up to the Dawn of New Realities!

7 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by kingjeff

"  Jacob aka Lord Metatron this is a Sacred Transition Template showing the transitio…"

kingjeff replied Aug 22, 2013 to The Annunaki Agenda! - FULL DISCLOSURE PART 3 - An Urgent Message To The Ground Crew!

142 Oct 10, 2013

" Tell me where Ra-Ta fits in here as I have journeyed with him in healing missions  …"

kingjeff replied Aug 14, 2013 to Paa-tal warriors are indigo's

6 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Samual Immanuel

" Thank you Meindert I am always at home walking down the Street in the  moment and I…"

kingjeff replied Aug 10, 2013 to Meditation - The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn

3 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by kingjeff

" Thirty years ago I experienced something quite similar and was in this spiritual ho…"

kingjeff replied Aug 9, 2013 to Have you been having strange Time Shifts?

7 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Skylit Starseed

" (Prime Creator holds the place at the top of the Pyramid which is the Trinity. S/he…"

kingjeff replied Aug 7, 2013 to Chapter Two, The New Scriptures as Written by Sananda/Jesus ( Lovely)

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by kingjeff

" Many thanks Sylvain by brother as you are like me a kindred spirit and you have jus…"

kingjeff replied Jul 31, 2013 to THE COSMIC HARMONIC CONVERGENCE: Galactic Synchronization, the Grand Sextile, Sirius Heliacal Rising, The Ka'bah & the Cube!

16 Aug 1, 2013

"This is the Star of David or symbol of Regeneration of the Hindu which has been merg…"

kingjeff replied Jul 30, 2013 to THE COSMIC HARMONIC CONVERGENCE: Galactic Synchronization, the Grand Sextile, Sirius Heliacal Rising, The Ka'bah & the Cube!

16 Aug 1, 2013

"Hey welcome Alisha/Sapphirian Jade. I tilted my computer and easily read your messa…"

kingjeff replied Jul 20, 2013 to Hello to all!!

34 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Sapphire LiLi

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship