Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

kingjeff's Discussions (365)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

" Yes Light Warrior I read what you say so you can think on this for I have heard it…"

kingjeff replied Dec 3 to Doublespeak 2019-Angela Merkel Says Freedom of Speech Must be Curtailed to Keep Society Free

31 Dec 3
Reply by kingjeff

" Drekx when you compare my Photo with the Gentleman  behind President Trump  and Co…"

kingjeff replied Dec 2 to Doublespeak 2019-Angela Merkel Says Freedom of Speech Must be Curtailed to Keep Society Free

31 Dec 3
Reply by kingjeff

""

kingjeff replied Dec 2 to Doublespeak 2019-Angela Merkel Says Freedom of Speech Must be Curtailed to Keep Society Free

31 Dec 3
Reply by kingjeff

"I have not been on here for a while now and is like a home coming and this Drekx is…"

31 Dec 3
Reply by kingjeff

" Thank you Helen this is all in line an supports what Jacob  in his enthusiasm is sa…"

kingjeff replied Aug 26, 2013 to The Annunaki Agenda! - FULL DISCLOSURE PART 3 - An Urgent Message To The Ground Crew!

142 Oct 10, 2013

"  This is the Sacred Transition Template cleansing the Tree Of Life from 3D to 5D an…"

kingjeff replied Aug 25, 2013 to Ashtar Exposes: *The Real Ashtar * Sananda Teaches: *How the Ashtar Command Came to Be* + Urgings to Begin Your Lightworker Missions (Clear & Uncomplicated) Wake Up to the Dawn of New Realities!

7 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by kingjeff

"  Jacob aka Lord Metatron this is a Sacred Transition Template showing the transitio…"

kingjeff replied Aug 22, 2013 to The Annunaki Agenda! - FULL DISCLOSURE PART 3 - An Urgent Message To The Ground Crew!

142 Oct 10, 2013

" Tell me where Ra-Ta fits in here as I have journeyed with him in healing missions  …"

kingjeff replied Aug 14, 2013 to Paa-tal warriors are indigo's

6 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Samual Immanuel

" Thank you Meindert I am always at home walking down the Street in the  moment and I…"

kingjeff replied Aug 10, 2013 to Meditation - The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn

3 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by kingjeff

" Thirty years ago I experienced something quite similar and was in this spiritual ho…"

kingjeff replied Aug 9, 2013 to Have you been having strange Time Shifts?

7 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Skylit Starseed

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Hehe.....!! You'll never get it off the ground, let alone into orbit....;-] As for your…"
40 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Joanna replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Hello dear Maaike, thank you for tuning into the vibration of these ships from your heart, and the…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'This Swedish Couple "Wrapped" Their Home In A Greenhouse To Grow Their Own Food And Keep Warm'
"Good idea ..more could follow "
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"We'll both say Amen to that, Drekx...stuff like that is the very reason Val's had to turn…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"I simply do not need your ring....Sell water to the desert nomad who thirsts, rather than to the…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"We all look in our 20's or the most our 30's....Val's getting a bit of grey hair, he…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Alas no and we continue to push for full disclosure and declassification of all related propulsion…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship