Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

dreamchaserme's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"This is so wrong on so many levels. This is exactly what happened in Atlantis and as…"

dreamchaserme replied Jul 23, 2011 to 150 human animal hybrids grown in UK labs: Embryos have been produced secretively for the past three years

11 Jul 31, 2011

"That is funny with your work number being 1111, the assigned key I have to my office…"

dreamchaserme replied Jul 17, 2011 to Has anyone experienced seeing number patterns?

126 Aug 31, 2011

"That is really neat Anja as I was born at 4:11 p.m. So thanks for sharing this. The…"

dreamchaserme replied Jul 17, 2011 to Has anyone experienced seeing number patterns?

126 Aug 31, 2011

"Hi Diana,   Welcome to the site! I have been seeing number patterns since 2001, my a…"

126 Aug 31, 2011

"I have at least 3 "guardians" the majority of the time,  if that is what you call th…"

dreamchaserme replied Jul 3, 2011 to Do you know what/who your Guardians are?

29 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sean J D

"Hello, I read your post but have not read any of the other replies yet but wanted to…"

dreamchaserme replied Jul 2, 2011 to what am I doing wrong?

26 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Midnight Sun

"I have been feeling this way for a very long time. I agree with what one person said…"

dreamchaserme replied Jun 30, 2011 to Who else feels they are moving beyond s** or relationships? Happy alone?

99 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Butterfly

"I also would love to meet up with others of like minds. Let me know if anyone in the…"

dreamchaserme replied Jun 30, 2011 to Local "Awakening" Meetups Around The World.

8 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by dreamchaserme

"Delilah, I too have O+ blood and am of Irish, Scottish, Native American and German b…"

dreamchaserme replied Jun 20, 2011 to Theories/ideas arising from the Thiaoouba Prophecy

20 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Merryn

"I too like the other person you spoke of often wonder if we are all being "tricked"…"

dreamchaserme replied Jun 19, 2011 to What's your story? What led you to believe in Ascension and First Contact? I'll tell you why I believe!

48 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by John Jancar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'VLOG 174  HELP HUMANITY AWAKEN TO THE ONENESS OF ALL LIFE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES'
"Dear amparo, I have taken all her Vlogs and very very helpful for our work of Humanity ! Peace is…"
8 minutes ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -'
"Dear amparo, There is some meaning in His message ! One can follow without doubt ! Sohini"
51 minutes ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
52 minutes ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...'
"Dear amparo, For healing anything, mind, body or the soul...Saint Germain is the Master and all…"
58 minutes ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla liked amparo alvarez's blog post LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post A VERY EMPOWERING MESSAGE FROM THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT through BLOSSOM GOODCHILD
2 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES
3 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES'
"If they are lucky, they will only be a memory of some time in the past. Thank you for being our…"
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship