Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Star Blossom Goddess's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"When I saw you write the Bridge of Transformation phase in your article this emerged…"

Star Blossom Goddess replied Dec 8, 2011 to Article: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!

30 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Sunspiritsmiles

"wow! What a gift of a reply.  I have been touched by your words and they made me cry…"

Star Blossom Goddess replied Jan 26, 2011 to And What Do You Sing For

23 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Star Blossom Goddess

"Meow! Thanks!"

Star Blossom Goddess replied Jan 25, 2011 to And What Do You Sing For

23 Jan 26, 2011

"Singing for the choice of being, that carries a nice ring. Thanks."

Star Blossom Goddess replied Jan 25, 2011 to And What Do You Sing For

23 Jan 26, 2011

"Wow and so my heart sings. Thanks. This picture I took at the park where I live. "

Star Blossom Goddess replied Jan 24, 2011 to And What Do You Sing For

23 Jan 26, 2011

"LOL, Good Response.  Oliver sings too....   Food Glorious Food                    I'…"

23 Jan 26, 2011

"And as the gentle voice of a wolf does sings others are touched to fly their wings.…"

23 Jan 26, 2011

"Three words so sweet do vibrate to my heart. As I bow to one they call  Irisinfiniti…"

Star Blossom Goddess replied Jan 23, 2011 to And What Do You Sing For

23 Jan 26, 2011

"Thank you for your response. This is for you. As the eagle sores in song across the…"

23 Jan 26, 2011

"Sing sing, sing, and follow your heart for feeling good is music in its true form. T…"

23 Jan 26, 2011

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Alex Collier ...EARTH and OUR GALAXY TRUE HISTORY ...TRUE HISTORY'
"One extratrestrial group has recommended Alec Collier is genuine ...his strong connection with the…"
1 minute ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
17 minutes ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: What to do before the Big Step ~ Jennifer Crokaert'
"Thank you, Amp this is greatly needed news we all will need shortly.  Things are finally…"
20 minutes ago
Alan liked Agarther's discussion Cmdr Ashian: What to do before the Big Step ~ Jennifer Crokaert
41 minutes ago
kingjeff liked amparo alvarez's blog post ADAMA OF TELOS: THE INNER STAR GATEWAY through DAVEY
48 minutes ago
kingjeff liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " THE HIGHER FREQUENCY ENERGIES WE ARE SENDING" through DANIEL SCRANTON
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post SOREN OF THE PLEIADIAN DELTA FORCES through SHARON STEWART: "PREPARATION FOR ELECTION"
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: What to do before the Big Step ~ Jennifer Crokaert'
"thank you amparo, very mindful high spirits, my friend"
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship