Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Aurelia's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Great find Feather...I am pinching this to post somewhere else!  And yes, very inter…"

Aurelia replied Oct 21, 2016 to Don't give your Power away to the Political Charade ~ 'Resistance is Fertile: The Art of Having No Masters' ~ by Gary ‘Z’ McGee

38 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Michael

"Thank you for this meditation..."

Aurelia replied Mar 2, 2015 to FOCUS, LIGHTWORKERS! Stop the Wobble Meditation March 2 through March 9th

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Aurelia

"Thank you James...I love reading your posts."

Aurelia replied Jan 30, 2015 to “A Second Guardian Speaks” – Guardian of Essential Elementals, One Who Serves, Ashira

4 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by James McConnell

"Thank you James, you give us much hope."

Aurelia replied Jan 6, 2015 to “Know That We Are Coming – It Is Nearly Time For Our Emergence” – Adama, Ashira, One Who Serves

5 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by jose'

"Hi Ally, Seems to me that you are trying to make sense of your past experiences. Re…"

Aurelia replied Sep 3, 2014 to Weird Dreams

7 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Picaro

"Video above gives you general idea...more details on their site"

Aurelia replied Sep 2, 2014 to Children of the sun foundation - register for 4 global meditations for peace

2 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Thank you dear Sylvain for posting. I have been focussing too much on the negative r…"

Aurelia replied Aug 30, 2014 to "A great urgency is at hand for all Starseed to come together"....Pleiadian High Council (August 29th)

18 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by amparo alvarez

""First there was the word". Sound is the essence of everything. I like the idea of D…"

Aurelia replied Jun 20, 2014 to DNA is a song!

8 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by diamind

"Thank you for sharing the photo and your site heartstar.org with us.  I guess I will…"

Aurelia replied Jun 20, 2014 to The Leonine Beings of Anjuria

2 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Joanna

"John smallman's channellings are always so uplifting..."

Aurelia replied Mar 4, 2014 to The Collective Will of Humanity to Awaken has been Roused, and it will not go back to sleep ~ through John Smallman

1 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Aurelia

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"As you're a devotee of the Globalist-controlled [financed] 'environental climate…"
57 minutes ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Escape Room Earth

A room, a goal, some clues and a time limit. All of these are elements of your typical escape…See More
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

YOUR LUMINOUS ENERGY BODY ~ ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON, NOVEMBER 2019

https://i1.wp.com/thegoldenlightchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/goldenlight-sidebar-2019-2.jp…See More
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"And when we conduct a psyop on the dark, their madness ramps-up even higher...."THOSE WHOM THE…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
5 hours ago
Agarther commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Sirian Utility Wear May 4 2015

"yes, indeed, I watch the documentary Ancient Aliens for example. I'm very interested in real…"
6 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship