Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Nmas Taoh's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The forces of light are having a huge impact on these bankers. As more and more bank…"

Nmas Taoh replied Jul 11, 2012 to Dead or alive? FBI hunts Georgia banker accused of embezzling millions

2 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Nmas Taoh

"Thank you for that link!"

Nmas Taoh replied Jun 9, 2012 to TIME Magazine pushes death agenda: Pull the plug on momma and get a cash bonus!‏

4 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Nmas Taoh

"It is a real population control agenda that's being promoted by Time magazine. Certa…"

Nmas Taoh replied Jun 8, 2012 to TIME Magazine pushes death agenda: Pull the plug on momma and get a cash bonus!‏

4 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Nmas Taoh

"Do you mean that you have heard that the GFL are the gatekeepers? or that the ones w…"

Nmas Taoh replied Jun 8, 2012 to Negotiation Update. Archons Responsible For The Delay?

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Two Feather

"Hi Marique, I'm glad that you are learning. I personally have had several encounters…"

Nmas Taoh replied Jun 8, 2012 to Negotiation Update. Archons Responsible For The Delay?

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Two Feather

" "

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Two Feather

"Welcome! "

Nmas Taoh replied Apr 24, 2012 to Commander's introduction...

14 May 1, 2012
Reply by Commander Shepard

"Hello Vladimir, if you want help from a "spirit", you can ask for help in a loving w…"

Nmas Taoh replied Apr 24, 2012 to Need help with Astral Travel

3 May 17, 2012

"Hello N-McCoy,  I understand your situation. There are a lot of ways to get rid of "…"

Nmas Taoh replied Apr 20, 2012 to This is an SOS. I need help

44 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by TheOne

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship