Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jacqueline's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Cheers to that! I'm sure you set a great example for those who choose to wallow in n…"

Jacqueline replied Oct 30, 2010 to A premonition perhaps?

19 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

"Are you suffering, or making the best of your circumstances?"

Jacqueline replied Oct 30, 2010 to A premonition perhaps?

19 Oct 31, 2010

"Maybe you happened to be in another dimension, or even appeared physically to some--…"

Jacqueline replied Oct 29, 2010 to A premonition perhaps?

19 Oct 31, 2010

"Have you had any dreams like that since? Or any idea as to what affairs you need to…"

Jacqueline replied Oct 29, 2010 to Saw an ET

3 Oct 31, 2010

"I know this is an old post, but I had to comment because I've gone through the EXACT…"

Jacqueline replied Oct 29, 2010 to Repeated dream of high school crush

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline

"Thank you so much for taking the time to do this :) I appreciate it greatly!...I alw…"

Jacqueline replied Oct 26, 2010 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Telepathy :)"

Jacqueline replied Oct 24, 2010 to Can we talk to them?

15 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Ryan

"I know what you mean, I'm in az and everyday for months I've seen Jupiter clearly in…"

Jacqueline replied Oct 24, 2010 to HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes

12 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Amelia

"I'd be so grateful for my info :) 07/12/1984 8:47 pm, Cleveland Ohio From what I r…"

Jacqueline replied Oct 24, 2010 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Sometimes, if not most times I find it easy to get along with the "unawakened" by se…"

Jacqueline replied Oct 21, 2010 to Why am I misunderstood by most people?

26 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Light Cuevas

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"That'a fine with me but she can't say she's the Cmdr Val Thor's woman. …"
18 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Thanx sweety I appreciate your kind words of support....;-] Yup, a 1-day 'career' as door…"
22 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'OUR WEDDING SONG FROM 1950 from the wedding we planned but couldn't have...' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I don't see a way to correct this, the wedding song didn't get on it...here it is..."
28 minutes ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"I don't think they are the same person, as Joanna prefers to keep her vibrations…"
45 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) added 2 discussions to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
54 minutes ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Interesting career move, Drekx, leafletting for Tory :) May the force be with you, the UK and…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Val, are you into that vintage Venusian wine again? "Baby, I couldn't get it any.  I…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Not that particular book, but what did spring to mind that demonstrates similar unbalanced…"
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship