Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

David's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not know anyone alive that has been affected by jack the ripper cases, they are…"

David replied Sep 13, 2011 to Where were you, and how did you hear about the 911 attacks?

107 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Ann

"this is not the media.  I can understand the frustration at the commercializing of t…"

David replied Sep 13, 2011 to Where were you, and how did you hear about the 911 attacks?

107 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Ann

"it would seem that speculation runs rampant in many areas on this site.  give the gu…"

David replied Sep 12, 2011 to Where were you, and how did you hear about the 911 attacks?

107 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Ann

"if a something from the exterior causes a reaction on the interior, then it is best…"

David replied Sep 12, 2011 to Where were you, and how did you hear about the 911 attacks?

107 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Ann

"so many possibilities, and everyone has "the correct info".  I am aware of the consc…"

David replied Sep 11, 2011 to So Many Scenarios, What If They Don't Unfold The Way People Think???

29 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Louise

"sigh. if we could only get the lawmakers to see the truth in this as well."

David replied Sep 11, 2011 to I am upset and fed up, because I am only trying to help

22 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by LadyTam

"I had stayed up all night rewatching the first Final Destination with the airplane o…"

David replied Sep 11, 2011 to Where were you, and how did you hear about the 911 attacks?

107 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Ann

" "

David replied Sep 11, 2011 to If you want to smile...

17 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by David

"The only thing I can say that hasnt been said already is I LOVE YOU pack mate!!  - D…"

David replied Sep 8, 2011 to Ashtar Command, my secret...

17 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Lea'Shorina

"you guys are awesome.  yeah this kinda changed directions once I started writing it.…"

David replied Sep 8, 2011 to The Awakening

6 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by David

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post UBS WHISTLEBLOWER AND AUTHOR OF LUCIFER'S BANKER UNCENSORED -BRADLEY BIRKENFELD: OBAMA ADMIN COVERED UP MASSIVE MONEY LAUNDERING SCANDAL
42 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
3 hours ago
Susanna Antonyi commented on the blog post 'THE GREAT SAMHAIN GATEWAY 2020 through MAGENTA PIXIE & ACTION PLUS INTENTION EQUALS COHESION'
"Fantastic message, thank you very much! We will have a little ceremony here in Malmö, Sweden,…"
4 hours ago
Susanna Antonyi liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE GREAT SAMHAIN GATEWAY 2020 through MAGENTA PIXIE & ACTION PLUS INTENTION EQUALS COHESION
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Bluesword Angel liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
10 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: Your work after the Big Step ~ Jennifer Crokaert'
"Just in case you were curios... EULER'S IDENTITY…"
13 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship