Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Lady Morgaine's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Great article! <3"

Lady Morgaine replied Aug 11, 2012 to Transmutational / Ascension Symptoms

52 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Chandra Leigh

"I wish to put this on my website... mahalo <3"

Lady Morgaine replied Aug 8, 2012 to ***FIRST CONTACT*** ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH - London Olympics

513 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"and your vibration dear heart is sooo deliriously fantastic :')  "Big Island Love!""

Lady Morgaine replied Aug 6, 2012 to ***FIRST CONTACT*** ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH - London Olympics

513 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"AVALON IS BRINGING BACK OBVIOUS FLIRTING!!! YES!!  And who knows what else..... :')…"

Lady Morgaine replied Aug 5, 2012 to ***FIRST CONTACT*** ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH - London Olympics

513 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Wow... this thread is like family clearing the air!  How cool!  Let'er roll!  Get th…"

Lady Morgaine replied Aug 5, 2012 to ***FIRST CONTACT*** ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH - London Olympics

513 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"The "key" to opening the door to contact is simply to have joy in your heart with a…"

513 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Well, we'll probably be serving it!! lol :') Lady M Avalon Rising!"

513 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Awesome and I am so grateful!"

513 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Mahalo!"

513 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"We each are "enough".... much love and thanks for the note!  "

513 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post SEE THIS ONE ON MY PAGE...I HAVE TROUBLE BRINGING IT HERE...
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"interessting, hmm"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"Vashtar confirms the D.E.W. weapon 'attack' to be misinformation. Sorry to burst this…"
1 hour ago
Agarther liked Agarther's discussion An Update on Sheldan's Recovery
2 hours ago
Joanna posted a blog post

The Twelfth Hour

Dear All,Star family missions have been running thick and fast across various dimensional layers,…See More
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Of course there are natural climate changes being caused by upwelling magma, heating oceanic sea…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Yes, Greta is a ham actress, playing a part intended to shame adults [using fake science] and…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship