Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Mr.Mike's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yes. Its all very real. They are there. Why is there no "proof?" Because very pow…"

Mr.Mike replied May 6, 2014 to is Ascension, E.T Disclosure, indigo, starseeds, Ashtar, Pleidians etc real? or nonsense/BS/b******* only??

104 May 6, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"We stood on the shore and waited as the great wave washed over us. We could have lef…"

Mr.Mike replied May 6, 2014 to How long have you been here?

15 May 6, 2014
Reply by Sarinie

"What do you want to talk about?"

Mr.Mike replied Apr 19, 2014 to friends

4 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Mr.Mike

"The world has gone insane."

Mr.Mike replied Apr 12, 2014 to Vacationing Family Pulled Over, Handcuffed At Gunpoint By Air Force Base Security

13 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"The reptilians I have met are some of the most frighting beings I have ever seen. "

Mr.Mike replied Apr 12, 2014 to If I meet a reptilian tomorrow or rather a reptilian ... do I what??????..........................

34 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Traxiss

"Sure, I know exactly what you are experiencing. I have experienced it many, many tim…"

Mr.Mike replied Apr 10, 2014 to What to do with these visions

7 Apr 23, 2014

"A long time ago I had hope. All this life I have waited for the time when this world…"

Mr.Mike replied Mar 19, 2014 to I'm exhausted

31 Mar 26, 2014

"Nope, your not crazy. You are seeing your chakra lights through your 3rd eye. I have…"

Mr.Mike replied Mar 17, 2014 to bashar's ship over sedona

8 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Uh, sure... Do you think it could have anything to do with our being exposed to a co…"

Mr.Mike replied Mar 10, 2014 to Black OP "Palm Beach"

5 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Michael

"Yep, I can understand. All my life I have experienced such things, out of body exper…"

Mr.Mike replied Mar 7, 2014 to The Woman Who Can Will Herself Out Of Her Body

4 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post BE AWARE THAT THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOU ARE SEEKING ARE WITHIN YOU...AA GABRIEL.
3 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THIS MESSAGE FROM AA MICHAEL WILL CLEAR SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS
3 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion '12-Strand Light DNA Activation throughout 2019'
"Hello lovely friends, the sixth DNA Activation for 2019 - coming through the powerful light…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

American’s Dangerous Addiction to Factory Food.; 2nd study done in Spain and France.

https://prepareforchange.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1_m95D-ob8Qs5UL5b1yyI8Yw-300x216.png 300w,…See More
15 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"ciao"
yesterday
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post JUDGE BECOMES JUSTICE - TRUTH, LIBERTY AND THE END OF THE CABAL
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"Last week a major document leak was exposed to the UFO community... the documents contained a…"
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak - Video"
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship