Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Malcolm's Discussions (5,875)

Discussions Replied To (4399) Replies Latest Activity

"THE REAL REASON TODAY'S YOUTH ARE "falling off the rails...""

Malcolm replied Apr 11 to They Don't Want You Talking About These Strange Events...(2018-2019) Check The US News Media Repeating Verbatim The Same Report On Fake News In Unison

12 Apr 12
Reply by VioletRay

"HEY STICK: you watch too much fake news dude.... "

Malcolm replied Apr 8 to AN open complaint about the discourse of some members on this site.

45 Apr 10
Reply by 1 darkstar

"HEY LUKE: I am not the one who predicted that Trump would lose .YOU DID...Here's my…"

Malcolm replied Apr 8 to AN open complaint about the discourse of some members on this site.

45 Apr 10
Reply by 1 darkstar

"HEY PET ROCK: my response...."

Malcolm replied Apr 8 to They Don't Want You Talking About These Strange Events...(2018-2019) Check The US News Media Repeating Verbatim The Same Report On Fake News In Unison

12 Apr 12
Reply by VioletRay

"I have kept a feather attached to my door for a year now. I don't know if it's guard…"

Malcolm replied Mar 29 to 10 Signs You’re Being Watched by a Guardian Angel...RECOMMEND

5 Mar 29
Reply by Acute Observer

"LMAO.... "

Malcolm replied Mar 20 to THIS IS PRECIOUS...Monmouth University Conducts A Random Poll of 803 U.S. Citizens And 60% Believe There Is A "Deep State" Of Secret Unelected Individuals Who Control The U.S. Government.

1 Mar 20
Reply by Malcolm

"ALTERNATIVE HEALTH ADVOCATES ARE ALSO DISAPPEARING (and being murdered). Please read…"

Malcolm replied Mar 17 to It’s Begun: Mass Amounts of People Are Disappearing From the Internet… Here’s Why…

8 Mar 22
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"Pope Francis is a globalist who likes the China model of government. This is the sam…"

Malcolm replied Mar 15 to POPE FRANCIS ACQUITS AND FORGIVES HIV (+) PRIEST WHO RAPED 30 CHILDREN

4 Mar 21
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"Thanks for reading, Darkstar!"

Malcolm replied Mar 14 to SANTA FE ASTROLOGY MEET-UP DISCUSSION, 03/11/18: "Medical Astrology." A Step-By-Step Method To Successfully Identify Potential Health Ailments. Horoscopes of Elvis Presley & Marilyn Monroe Analyzed.

3 Mar 17
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Agreed."

Malcolm replied Feb 27 to VIDEO RESUBMITTED FROM NON YouTube SOURCE...Check Out CNN High School Actor David Hogg Forgetting His CNN Scripted Lines Regarding His "eyewitness accounting" Of The Recent Parkland Shooting Massacre.

6 Feb 27
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
JayBrn555 joined a group
Thumbnail

Planetary Healing Focus Group

This group is for planetary healing for our Sacred Mother, with bio-relativity/thought projection,…See More
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'OPCW Investigators Reportedly Found “No Evidence” Of Chemical Weapons At Syrian Facilities Bombed By US'
"I hope Russia and China take revenge soon against US, France and UK while I hide under the bed "
3 hours ago
Michal Tomasz replied to the discussion 'THIS Man Spent 4 Years Growing A Church From Trees! The Result Is Incredible…MUST SEE FOR IT WILL BLESS YOUR DAY'
".....too bad you didnt find it in the eyes of another animal you just ate...................."
7 hours ago
Joe gaethofs liked Steve Hutchinson's video
7 hours ago
Michal Tomasz replied to the discussion 'Joker Of The Year... William warns that there are too many people in the world...'
".................there are too many people on this planet, most of them are a waste of a sperm .…"
7 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'THIS Man Spent 4 Years Growing A Church From Trees! The Result Is Incredible…MUST SEE FOR IT WILL BLESS YOUR DAY'
"Well, that's where I believe you find God - in nature."
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Joker Of The Year... William warns that there are too many people in the world...
12 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship