Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Malcolm's Discussions (5,596)

Discussions Replied To (4243) Replies Latest Activity

"HEY STICK: John Lydon stated in the interview that he had feelings of joy with Trump…"

Malcolm replied 3 hours ago to I FREAKING LOVE IT! Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (NOW A U.S. CITIZEN) declares his support for Brexit AND for President Donald Trump. EVER HAVE THE FEELING YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED???

21 2 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"READ IT AND WEEP, FROM 2014 (not 30 years ago). John Lydon explains why voting makes…"

Malcolm replied 3 hours ago to I FREAKING LOVE IT! Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (NOW A U.S. CITIZEN) declares his support for Brexit AND for President Donald Trump. EVER HAVE THE FEELING YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED???

21 2 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"This impotent sea snakes song was my personal favorite: "I Wanna F*@k Your Dad." Cli…"

Malcolm replied 5 hours ago to I FREAKING LOVE IT! Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (NOW A U.S. CITIZEN) declares his support for Brexit AND for President Donald Trump. EVER HAVE THE FEELING YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED???

21 2 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"HEY LUKE: try listening to the original from "Too Cool For Rock & Roll, " below…"

Malcolm replied 6 hours ago to I FREAKING LOVE IT! Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (NOW A U.S. CITIZEN) declares his support for Brexit AND for President Donald Trump. EVER HAVE THE FEELING YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED???

21 2 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"HEY DARKSTAR: THIS IS THE IDEAL WORLD  ACCORDING TO STICK AND LUKE. "

Malcolm replied 6 hours ago to I FREAKING LOVE IT! Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (NOW A U.S. CITIZEN) declares his support for Brexit AND for President Donald Trump. EVER HAVE THE FEELING YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED???

21 2 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"STICK: PLEASE CHILL OUT WITH "the art of words." JOHN LYDON CALLED OUT TRUMP AS A "p…"

Malcolm replied 20 hours ago to I FREAKING LOVE IT! Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (NOW A U.S. CITIZEN) declares his support for Brexit AND for President Donald Trump. EVER HAVE THE FEELING YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED???

21 2 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"REMEMBERING THE SEX PISTOLS: "Anarchy In The UK," with photos and lyrics. Click http…"

Malcolm replied yesterday to I FREAKING LOVE IT! Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (NOW A U.S. CITIZEN) declares his support for Brexit AND for President Donald Trump. EVER HAVE THE FEELING YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED???

21 2 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"HEY MICHAEL: You live in or near Chicago. Here's what the Chicago Tribune has to "qu…"

Malcolm replied Mar 22 to F.B.I. DIRECTOR COMEY (who is also suspected of money-laundering for cocaine-dealer clients of HSBC) ANNOUNCES PLANS TO INVESTIGATE INFOWARS, BREITBART, AND SIMILAR "far right news sites."

3 Mar 22
Reply by Pet Rock

"Check out Chuck Berry's classic "Johnny B. Goode" performed by Chuck Berry (1958) an…"

Malcolm replied Mar 19 to RIP CHUCK BERRY. He invented Rock And Roll, Integrated Black And White Audiences, And Inspired Thousands Of Musicians.

1 Mar 19
Reply by Malcolm

"HEY LUKE: you're  still the same Luke. You still buy and push this Pisces Age BELIEF…"

Malcolm replied Mar 19 to America’s Final Solution-Only Trump Stands In the Way

10 Mar 22
Reply by Luke

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

The Speed of Thought

Posted by Panacea 8 on March 15, 2017 at 11:30pm 2 Comments

What the Revolution in Neuroscience Will Mean for Humanism

BY …

Continue

Human DNA ‘was designed by aliens’, say scientists

Posted by Panacea 8 on March 16, 2017 at 12:57am 0 Comments

alien dna

By SEAN MARTIN

HUMAN DNA was designed by ALIENS, scientists…

Continue

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship