Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Malcolm's Discussions (5,839)

Discussions Replied To (4380) Replies Latest Activity

"HERE'S WHAT BILL CLINTON HAS TO SAY ABOUT HILLARY: AND HERE IS WHAT HILLARY HAS T…"

Malcolm replied on Saturday to BREAKING News From Arkansas!! Bill And Hillary Clinton To Be INDICTED!!!!

5 yesterday
Reply by Pet Rock

"HEY KRISHNA: correct about a false flag, but please read my astrology article under…"

Malcolm replied on Friday to VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE: Here’s why the Florida high school mass shooting was a false flag black operation

1 on Friday
Reply by Malcolm

"HEY STICK: Here's the CBS anchor who replaced Dan Rather and then went on to claim t…"

Malcolm replied on Friday to Japanese Robot Set To Become A TV News Anchor...W/VIDEO

4 on Friday
Reply by Malcolm

"TRUTH! "

Malcolm replied on Thursday to WOW! Santa Fe Astrology Meet-Up 02-11-18 - TOPIC: WILL NEXT ECLIPSE OF 02-15-18 FEATURE A POTENTIAL F.B.I. RESPONSE TO TRUMP FOR THE FISA RELEASE? Multiple Shooters Are Reported With Florida Massacre!

1 on Thursday
Reply by Malcolm

"Alex Jones is claiming that in earlier phone conversations with Trump (AND JONES DOE…"

Malcolm replied Feb 3 to FISA Memo Released: Here's What It Says

6 Feb 3
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"One word.... WOW"

Malcolm replied Feb 3 to ANONYMOUS READS THE 4-PAGE FISA MEMO THAT HAS THE F.B.I. FREAKING OUT. For The Good Stuff Involving Hillary Clinton, Go To 7:00

14 Feb 8
Reply by Andronover

"ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS MAY BE UNDER SOME SORT OF BLACKMAIL...He places top p…"

Malcolm replied Jan 29 to LMAO.....FORMER N.S.A. DIRECTOR GIVES ALEX JONES THE TOP SECRET FISA COURT ORDER THAT ALLOWED OBAMA TO SPY ON TRUMP. Here's all 99 pages of it for your viewing pleasure.

6 Jan 29
Reply by Malcolm

"HERE'S WHAT THE POPE NEEDS, COURTESY OF BATMAN...."

Malcolm replied Jan 25 to Pope Francis, Ted Turner of CNN, Bill Gates Sr., Rothchids, Rockefeller, John McCain, All In Pics With Soros

11 Jan 25
Reply by Pet Rock

"Obama and Michael (a.k.a. Michelle) may have to leave the U.S. Here's the photo we h…"

Malcolm replied Jan 24 to LMAO.....FORMER N.S.A. DIRECTOR GIVES ALEX JONES THE TOP SECRET FISA COURT ORDER THAT ALLOWED OBAMA TO SPY ON TRUMP. Here's all 99 pages of it for your viewing pleasure.

6 Jan 29
Reply by Malcolm

"Obama knows how to speak Arabic and reportedly has an account in Dubai. Will Iran sh…"

Malcolm replied Jan 20 to Pope Francis, Ted Turner of CNN, Bill Gates Sr., Rothchids, Rockefeller, John McCain, All In Pics With Soros

11 Jan 25
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

_

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted discussions
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
14 hours ago
Saša Žervanov joined a group
Thumbnail

Connect With Angels

For all that have seen and work with Angels. Others that would love to know more. How does one…See More
19 hours ago
James McConnell posted discussions
20 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'BREAKING News From Arkansas!! Bill And Hillary Clinton To Be INDICTED!!!!'
"more news coming out-drug trafficking at the higherst levels and murder-two kids at the wrong place…"
yesterday
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Join Natalie Glasson and all others who are listening to the video for a Free Webinar led by…"
yesterday
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
yesterday
evonne. commented on the group 'Music for your soul.'
"dear soul brother,i hope someone maybe able to help you,i myself,do not have the expertise on this…"
yesterday

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship