Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Malcolm's Discussions (6,014)

Discussions Replied To (4483) Replies Latest Activity

"AND HERE'S NANCY'S BEST RESPONSE: BUY UP ALL THE SEATS ON A COMMERCIAL JET AT HER OW…"

Malcolm replied on Friday to LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF.....Check Out This Letter Sent From President Trump To Opposition Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi: HE HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN AWAY HER RIGHT TO FLY ON PRIVATE JETS.....

10 16 hours ago
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"Here's Nancy going to Brussels... "

Malcolm replied on Friday to LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF.....Check Out This Letter Sent From President Trump To Opposition Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi: HE HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN AWAY HER RIGHT TO FLY ON PRIVATE JETS.....

10 16 hours ago
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"I use large letters because they are easier to read, especially with those who are u…"

Malcolm replied Jan 8 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

17 on Saturday
Reply by Pet Rock

"HEY PET ROCK: Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib reportedly married her brother so that he…"

Malcolm replied Jan 7 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

17 on Saturday
Reply by Pet Rock

"TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME"

17 on Saturday
Reply by Pet Rock

"Please explain to us how it is illegal to film someone who is acting in a threatenin…"

17 on Saturday
Reply by Pet Rock

"I get into arguments with others all the time over this. I have seen this lizard-eye…"

Malcolm replied Dec 7, 2018 to REMEMBERING GEORGE H.W. BUSH....the original Larry King / CNN interview (AND IT IS NOT MANIPULATED) that got yanked by CNN after everyone noticed something interesting and sinister with Bush's eyes...

6 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"Here's a UFO I caught on video in Austin in 2013 while watering my garden...you get…"

Malcolm replied Nov 15, 2018 to GREAT UFO CATCH...Three Spaceships In Egypt, 2015...Looks like Sirius or Zeta types of spacecraft...

22 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"ET HUGGER: I looked at the video again, and the rate of blinking is not at the same…"

Malcolm replied Nov 15, 2018 to GREAT UFO CATCH...Three Spaceships In Egypt, 2015...Looks like Sirius or Zeta types of spacecraft...

22 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"ET HUGGER: your video looks more like laser pointers on a screen as opposed to somet…"

Malcolm replied Nov 13, 2018 to GREAT UFO CATCH...Three Spaceships In Egypt, 2015...Looks like Sirius or Zeta types of spacecraft...

22 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Moanna joined a group
39 minutes ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO GRAZIE...."
9 hours ago
jose' commented on jose''s status
"For the Archangel Raphael, And to all my secret helpers, These days I'm very helping in fact…"
9 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post FOUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE LEGS
11 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post ST. GERMAINE SAYS, “SIT IN THE NOW”
11 hours ago
Moanna commented on the blog post 'INSPIRING MESSAGES FROM CREATOR - ALL MANIFESTATIONS COME FROM THE WHOLENESS OF YOUR BEING'
"Beautiful thank you amparo and Creator :)"
11 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post INSPIRING MESSAGES FROM CREATOR - ALL MANIFESTATIONS COME FROM THE WHOLENESS OF YOUR BEING
11 hours ago
Moanna replied to the discussion 'Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young'
"Parents really need to know about this and keep their kids safe"
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship