Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Malcolm's Discussions (6,062)

Discussions Replied To (4510) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Pet!"

Malcolm replied Nov 8 to MALCOLM'S ROAD TRIP 2019 - A Shapeshifter in Madrid, NM; A Ghost In Taos, NM; A Tall Grey Alien In Dulce, NM; And FBI/MIB Issues In Sedona, AZ.... LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!

5 Nov 8
Reply by Malcolm

"Thanks...it was definitely an eye-opening trip, and I now question Karla Turner, Phi…"

Malcolm replied Nov 6 to MALCOLM'S ROAD TRIP 2019 - A Shapeshifter in Madrid, NM; A Ghost In Taos, NM; A Tall Grey Alien In Dulce, NM; And FBI/MIB Issues In Sedona, AZ.... LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!

5 Nov 8
Reply by Malcolm

"HEY SURIUS: all karma in this lifetime leads you to a place based on your actions in…"

Malcolm replied Aug 27 to Hypocrites Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Simple Living High Thinking ..Maharaja's In Rolls Royce Plus... Traveling First Class...Highest Divorce Rate Plus Poisioning Their Master

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I can agree with that ... I noticed at ISKCON Atlanta that there was tremendous infi…"

Malcolm replied Aug 27 to Hypocrites Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Simple Living High Thinking ..Maharaja's In Rolls Royce Plus... Traveling First Class...Highest Divorce Rate Plus Poisioning Their Master

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Good point, Immanuel.."

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Never heard of that, but I can believe it..... the "butter thief" knew of the import…"

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"HEY KRISHNA: you forgot to mention that ISKCON does not believe in using toilet pape…"

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"The founder of the ISKCON temple in Atlanta used ISKCON funds to obtain a law degree…"

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I lasted 7 months with ISKCON Atlanta, because I needed an inexpensive personal plac…"

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Not at all, Pet Rock.....my father was a criminal attorney who worked for New Orlean…"

Malcolm replied Apr 7 to SANTA FE ASTROLOGY MEET-UP 03/31/19 - "Advanced Astrology Bonanza Report Of John Lennon: Analysis Of "One's Death" Formula Of Lennon, Along With Analysis Of Roles of Mark Chapman and George H.W. Bush"

7 Apr 7
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post 5 THINGS YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ARCHANGEL METATRON (VIDEO)
15 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'WEEKLY GALACTIC UPDATE FROM THE PLEIADIAN-SIRIAN-ARCTURIAN COUNCIL OF LIGHT'
"Well received, thank you, namaste."
16 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post WEEKLY GALACTIC UPDATE FROM THE PLEIADIAN-SIRIAN-ARCTURIAN COUNCIL OF LIGHT
17 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Tis very hard to not get caught in the Net of illusory Politics as our world has been ruled by…"
24 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS
34 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS
34 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'THE 2020'S: THE DECADE OF AWAKENING - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL'
"Very hard to wait for the outcome that is promised & well understood, namaste to all. …"
39 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 2020'S: THE DECADE OF AWAKENING - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
42 minutes ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship