Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Malcolm's Discussions (5,562)

Discussions Replied To (4221) Replies Latest Activity

"ET HUGGER: yes, my computer program does these formulas. But this lesson is aimed at…"

Malcolm replied Feb 1 to BASIC ASTROLOGY AND REINCARNATION: The Use Of The Arabic Parts To Analyze Past Life Impact On The Horoscope. The Horoscopes of Shirley MacLaine And Aleister Crowley Are Used With This Survey.

3 Feb 2
Reply by ET Hugger

"True. And some of them are unfortunately crybabies. "

Malcolm replied Jan 31 to AN open complaint about the discourse of some members on this site.

39 Feb 2
Reply by Luke

"THE TRUTH HURTS. "

Malcolm replied Jan 31 to AN open complaint about the discourse of some members on this site.

39 Feb 2
Reply by Luke

"So you are saying that you know more about me than I do???? nar·cis·sism   (när′sĭ-s…"

Malcolm replied Jan 21 to THE NEW WORLD ORDER STRIKES BACK-Trump Assistant Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt; C.D.C. Tests Positive For Traces Of Polonium In Stones Blood; Polonium Is A Poison Used By MI6 And The KGB.

10 Jan 21
Reply by Luke

"JASON: one reason and event really matters. 9/11. It made the Bush creation The Carl…"

Malcolm replied Jan 21 to What are the odds two Bushes both get rushed to the hospital in one day?

9 Jan 21
Reply by Malcolm

"PET ROCK: I can't believe these regular people who wish death on another based on th…"

Malcolm replied Jan 21 to THE NEW WORLD ORDER STRIKES BACK-Trump Assistant Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt; C.D.C. Tests Positive For Traces Of Polonium In Stones Blood; Polonium Is A Poison Used By MI6 And The KGB.

10 Jan 21
Reply by Luke

"This is clearly a message to Trump. Roger Stone has been Trump's friend for 40 years…"

Malcolm replied Jan 20 to THE NEW WORLD ORDER STRIKES BACK-Trump Assistant Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt; C.D.C. Tests Positive For Traces Of Polonium In Stones Blood; Polonium Is A Poison Used By MI6 And The KGB.

10 Jan 21
Reply by Luke

"PET ROCK: you know what is funny?? These idiots are still trying to cheat Trump out…"

Malcolm replied Jan 13 to GEORGE SOROS LOST $1 BILLION DOLLARS SPECULATING THAT TRUMP COULDN'T WIN (wear a vest, Donald).

11 Jan 15
Reply by Luke

"LUKE: the awakening pertains to the fact that many people now realize that they've b…"

Malcolm replied Jan 12 to BASIC ASTROLOGY ANALYSIS: Full Moon of January 12, 2017 Forms a Tight "Grand Cross" With Jupiter Opposition Uranus. THE AWAKENING CONTINUES.

3 Jan 12
Reply by Luke

"KRISHNA: the Ft. Lauderdale shooting was a C.I.A. response to local government wanti…"

Malcolm replied Jan 11 to BUSTED! Fake Ft Lauderdale Airport Shooting Crisis Actors EXPOSED!!- W/VID

4 Jan 11
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 2 Comments

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship