Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Bonnie's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"Like."

Bonnie replied Feb 21, 2014 to Mike Quinsey - SaLuSa, February 21, 2014

2 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Bonnie

"You remember the event but not the pain. The memory is what it is, with no emotional…"

Bonnie replied Feb 14, 2014 to Forgiving?

9 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Marique

"Luke. On target."

Bonnie replied Feb 9, 2014 to

just now

"Oh Semile. I like this. I wish we had a like button, or maybe a love button."

Bonnie replied Feb 9, 2014 to

just now

"Brainwashing 101"

Bonnie replied Jan 29, 2014 to 3rd Grade Homework Assignment In Ohio: "A Good Citizen .." (a) Does Not Argue (b) Does Not Liter (shouldn't that be "Litter?") (c) Pays Taxes (d) Obeys The Law (And I Was Taught Math & Reading!)

3 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Si

"Awesome, Klass. I like that."

Bonnie replied Jan 26, 2014 to I discovered a Universal "secret" last night

19 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Bonnie

"No abstract about it. It's a known fact."

Bonnie replied Jan 26, 2014 to I discovered a Universal "secret" last night

19 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Bonnie

"Ornamentals. Sounds like fun.Let's go for it."

Bonnie replied Jan 20, 2014 to Should a healing ask for money in order to practise his healing art?

64 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Kira

"Thanks. Shared."

Bonnie replied Jan 19, 2014 to 6 Tips to Help You Free Yourself from Your Fearful Thoughts By Josh Bowler

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Bonnie

"We do not owe and pay. we give and receive."

Bonnie replied Jan 19, 2014 to Should a healing ask for money in order to practise his healing art?

64 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Kira

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'SOME OF THE TRAGIC TOLLS OF TOBACCO...THE SHIFT IS TO PHASE OUT TOBACCO'
"Smokers should read this article and seek help on given up smoking. Should put smokers in…"
6 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
11 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Finger wagging with scolding comments will not win over hearts and minds. Censorship, bans and…"
59 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"National Populism is directly opposed by Elitist Globalism; the current establishment that promotes…"
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND'
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND
1 hour ago
"The movie; 'Joker,' is making the current liberal orthodoxy nervous in 2019, as…"
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship