Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Bonnie's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"Like."

Bonnie replied Feb 21, 2014 to Mike Quinsey - SaLuSa, February 21, 2014

2 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Bonnie

"You remember the event but not the pain. The memory is what it is, with no emotional…"

Bonnie replied Feb 14, 2014 to Forgiving?

9 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Marique

"Luke. On target."

Bonnie replied Feb 9, 2014 to

just now

"Oh Semile. I like this. I wish we had a like button, or maybe a love button."

Bonnie replied Feb 9, 2014 to

just now

"Brainwashing 101"

Bonnie replied Jan 29, 2014 to 3rd Grade Homework Assignment In Ohio: "A Good Citizen .." (a) Does Not Argue (b) Does Not Liter (shouldn't that be "Litter?") (c) Pays Taxes (d) Obeys The Law (And I Was Taught Math & Reading!)

3 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Si

"Awesome, Klass. I like that."

Bonnie replied Jan 26, 2014 to I discovered a Universal "secret" last night

19 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Bonnie

"No abstract about it. It's a known fact."

Bonnie replied Jan 26, 2014 to I discovered a Universal "secret" last night

19 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Bonnie

"Ornamentals. Sounds like fun.Let's go for it."

Bonnie replied Jan 20, 2014 to Should a healing ask for money in order to practise his healing art?

64 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Kira

"Thanks. Shared."

Bonnie replied Jan 19, 2014 to 6 Tips to Help You Free Yourself from Your Fearful Thoughts By Josh Bowler

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Bonnie

"We do not owe and pay. we give and receive."

Bonnie replied Jan 19, 2014 to Should a healing ask for money in order to practise his healing art?

64 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Kira

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Project Veritas INFILTRATES ANTIFA - Secret Recordings'
"Yes true...A resistance group, morphing into irregulars, then organised rural & urban…"
4 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'Black Life Matters Protesting Again... TOTALLY IGNORE THEM TILL THEY CHANGE TO ALL LIVES MATTER'
"I've seen this video."
4 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'Black Life Matters Protesting Again... TOTALLY IGNORE THEM TILL THEY CHANGE TO ALL LIVES MATTER'
"When ''Black Lives Matter'' became a household name in the media in 2014 it was…"
7 minutes ago
Hellen liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Black Life Matters Protesting Again... TOTALLY IGNORE THEM TILL THEY CHANGE TO ALL LIVES MATTER
15 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Project Veritas INFILTRATES ANTIFA - Secret Recordings'
"Operation Gladio was/is a stay-behind-army in case the warsaw-pact attack europe. then the soldiers…"
20 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Project Veritas INFILTRATES ANTIFA - Secret Recordings'
"I like Candace Owens....A great conservative and patriot......"
27 minutes ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'In Some Cities, Police Officers Joined Protesters Marching Against Brutality'
"Gangers are a major problem in large cities and it's not surprising they do kill one other…"
29 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'Project Veritas INFILTRATES ANTIFA - Secret Recordings'
"What a sinister group of individuals detailing on how they are going to physically Assult…"
35 minutes ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship