Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Woofler's Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"Whoever Barack Obama may be.. I dont think he even knows the truth.. he is not high…"

Woofler replied May 20, 2012 to Will Smith: My son asked Obama about ‘the aliens’

9 May 20, 2012
Reply by Woofler

"Well it IS the Illuminati's HQ  ;-) Where the cobweb centers and the big spider sit…"

Woofler replied May 20, 2012 to UFO AMAZING FLEET OF SHIPS MAY 15TH 2012 - CIVILIZATIONS CONTACT

15 May 20, 2012
Reply by Woofler

"Nice break-down...But come on... who do You think owns the Life Insurance companies…"

Woofler replied May 20, 2012 to Twelve-Year-Old Explains How the Banks are Robbing Us...WAKE UP SO CALLED ADULTS..PLEASE SPREAD THIS VIDEO ALL OVER THE WORLD

17 May 23, 2012
Reply by Shanti

"Ofcourse You may ;-)   Basically it means "I Bow to the Divine in You"   But it is s…"

Woofler replied Apr 30, 2012 to The significance of membership in the Ashtar Command

28 May 27, 2012
Reply by Hart Stringfellow

"Hello friend..   Have no doubts, whatsoever: U are contributing by your very presenc…"

Woofler replied Apr 27, 2012 to The significance of membership in the Ashtar Command

28 May 27, 2012
Reply by Hart Stringfellow

"Sports was fun for me until I reached the age of around 10. Then I noticed how some…"

Woofler replied Apr 13, 2012 to London 2012 Olympics and the Galactic Federation Of Light...

98 May 13, 2012
Reply by B. Lank

"Nice vids m8 ;-) I think I have known for a while now that Russia seem to be the pla…"

Woofler replied Apr 11, 2012 to UFO Fleets in Russia, 6 Videos, 'Thousands of Witnesses' - UPDATE: They Return! April 11th, 2012

31 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Joanna

"LOL  ... Good one m8 Namaste"

Woofler replied Apr 8, 2012 to ACC Members a make believe practice drill if you were beamed up into a AC Mothership..minimum luggage..and just ONE BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE..WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

93 May 14, 2012
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Well I wouldn't.....I would want to be present and focused all the time and feel and…"

Woofler replied Apr 8, 2012 to ACC Members a make believe practice drill if you were beamed up into a AC Mothership..minimum luggage..and just ONE BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE..WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

93 May 14, 2012
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"If U ask me.... this is BS  ;-)   Namaste"

Woofler replied Apr 6, 2012 to Galactic Codex, By Ishtar Antares

3 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"And when we conduct a psyop on the dark, their madness ramps-up even higher...."THOSE WHOM THE…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
1 hour ago
Agarther commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Sirian Utility Wear May 4 2015

"yes, indeed, I watch the documentary Ancient Aliens for example. I'm very interested in real…"
2 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Crazy Painting Done By-Who?

This was my fathers easel-I took a couple pics off and glossed it-all kinds of weirdness with more…See More
5 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"She seems to see things that aren't really there. I don't get it ;) "
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship