Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jason's Discussions (1,354)

Discussions Replied To (817) Replies Latest Activity

"did it come with blue tooth back then, i mean maxwell smart had a shoe phone."

Jason replied Oct 2 to NO WAY!!!-Record Players In Old Cars!!! TIMELINE EDIT

1 Oct 2
Reply by Jason

"If Christine Ford was accusing this man if i am not mistaking for raping her in a sa…"

Jason replied Oct 2 to A C.I.A. AGENT UNMASKED....ASHTAR COMMAND CREW: PLEASE READ.... these are important facts discovered about "Dr." Christine Ford, who is accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of rape...

6 Oct 3
Reply by Malcolm

"The lie can be mantained, only for such a time as the state can shield the people fr…"

Jason replied Oct 2 to HOW DO YOU SPELL M.K.U.L.T.R.A.???? Here's evidence that "Dr." Christine Ford participated in CIA MK-ULTRA mind control experiments at Stanford University involving memory loss and memory insertion

5 Oct 3
Reply by Pet Rock

"The Cabal stole the gold in the world trade centre on the day of 911, they took it i…"

Jason replied Jan 2 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 01/02/2018

3 Jan 5
Reply by Drekx Omega

"YEP IT TOOK HIM 8 MIN AND 20 SECONDS TO GET TO THE POINT"

Jason replied Dec 31, 2017 to Is This Fake? Cars Disappear On A Moscow Street

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"yeah they can't dance fir s*** anyways. useless dancers and why desacrate the lower…"

Jason replied Dec 29, 2017 to Angela Merkel Exposes Herself as a Reptilian during Gotthard Tunnel’s Opening Ceremony

4 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Acute Observer

"i love this stuff always had since the movie back to the future was made"

Jason replied Dec 29, 2017 to Woman Needs Help!!! Seriously Targeted Individual by European Security Services

2 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"all i know is that if the force of the spin creates gravity then it makes no sense w…"

Jason replied Dec 28, 2017 to FULL PROOF THAT THE EARTH IS ROUND...Those Who Believe Its Flat Have Flat Heads

8 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"kryon of magnetic services said that this was suppose to be happening and that if or…"

Jason replied Dec 28, 2017 to North Korea’s Elite Are Injecting Themselves With Gold

2 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Jason

"Hey they already got a lazy boy recliner named after me it is called the jason recli…"

Jason replied Aug 12, 2017 to Stanley Kubrick/Weird Vid Anomaly!!!

28 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Immanuel liked amparo alvarez's blog post LOVE IS MISPLACED from THE GRANDMOTHERS
33 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Michele Obama's Manly Whiskers Photo Released By Q!!!...THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD KNOW'
"How did this dude ..sucker ..cheat...hypocrite...laying bastard manage to fool so many world wide…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'WAKE UP WORLD...MECCA KAABA IS A HINDU TEMPLE...TRUE FACTS ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Guru Nanak clearly states REGARD ALL HUMANITY AS ONE ..YES REGARD ALL HUMANS AS ONE..HUMANS MEAN…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'WAKE UP WORLD...MECCA KAABA IS A HINDU TEMPLE...TRUE FACTS ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There is an important point here ..before Islam started ...a lot beings were brain washed into…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'BEING VEGAN IS NOT A CHOICE BUT A HUMANLY WAY ( RIGHTFUL WAY ) TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"POWER TO THE VEGANS :  Ancient Hindu texts have many references to the practice of nonviolence…"
8 hours ago
KatsEye replied to the discussion 'Michele Obama's Manly Whiskers Photo Released By Q!!!...THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD KNOW'
"This is the top thread on this site? LOL oy"
11 hours ago
KatsEye replied to the discussion 'BEING VEGAN IS NOT A CHOICE BUT A HUMANLY WAY ( RIGHTFUL WAY ) TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
11 hours ago
KatsEye replied to the discussion 'BEING VEGAN IS NOT A CHOICE BUT A HUMANLY WAY ( RIGHTFUL WAY ) TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Thank you for sharing this part of your journey with us. Living without meat would help this world…"
11 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship