Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jason's Discussions (1,345)

Discussions Replied To (814) Replies Latest Activity

"The Cabal stole the gold in the world trade centre on the day of 911, they took it i…"

Jason replied Jan 2 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 01/02/2018

3 Jan 5
Reply by Drekx Omega

"YEP IT TOOK HIM 8 MIN AND 20 SECONDS TO GET TO THE POINT"

Jason replied Dec 31, 2017 to Is This Fake? Cars Disappear On A Moscow Street

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"yeah they can't dance fir s*** anyways. useless dancers and why desacrate the lower…"

Jason replied Dec 29, 2017 to Angela Merkel Exposes Herself as a Reptilian during Gotthard Tunnel’s Opening Ceremony

4 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Acute Observer

"i love this stuff always had since the movie back to the future was made"

Jason replied Dec 29, 2017 to Woman Needs Help!!! Seriously Targeted Individual by European Security Services

2 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"all i know is that if the force of the spin creates gravity then it makes no sense w…"

Jason replied Dec 28, 2017 to FULL PROOF THAT THE EARTH IS ROUND...Those Who Believe Its Flat Have Flat Heads

8 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"kryon of magnetic services said that this was suppose to be happening and that if or…"

Jason replied Dec 28, 2017 to North Korea’s Elite Are Injecting Themselves With Gold

2 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Jason

"Hey they already got a lazy boy recliner named after me it is called the jason recli…"

Jason replied Aug 12, 2017 to Stanley Kubrick/Weird Vid Anomaly!!!

28 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"The FBI has conducted a huge nationwide sting operation that has seen over 500 arres…"

Jason replied Feb 14, 2017 to PIZZA PARTY FINALLY OVER! (Feb 2017) Arrests Happening Accross The Globe In Mass Awakening

3 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Jason

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4MmcGRbsyg"

Jason replied Feb 13, 2017 to PIZZA PARTY FINALLY OVER! (Feb 2017) Arrests Happening Accross The Globe In Mass Awakening

3 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Jason

"Yep my heart tells me it has the hall marks of Haarp technology written all over it."

Jason replied Feb 6, 2017 to 'Apocalyptic' SNOWSTORM blasts Middle East as freak weather terrifies Arab countries

2 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Murray Gow

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Dallas, TX on May 19-20, for all levels http://healingtoday.com/classes.tx.htm"
5 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes in Chicago in Spanish at Chicago

May 19, 2018 all day
Clases de Reiki en Espanol en ChicagoWe will present…See More
5 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in St. Louis at St. Louis

May 20, 2018 all day
Reiki classes in St. Louis for all levels Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to learn.…See More
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The 15 Major Differences Between An Empath And A Lightworker...Highly Recommend
15 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
yesterday
jose' posted a blog post

.......We're always there... Waiting for nothing....

We're always there...Waiting for nothing....why do they always trick us ????? tell us that the…See More
yesterday
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: THE THREE MOUNTAINS-XI-THE SACRED COW.-PART 2- SECOND STORY TO THE FIFTH STORY

…See More
yesterday

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship