Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jason's Discussions (1,360)

Discussions Replied To (808) Replies Latest Activity

"Not say I know all, but hard to explain to non Christians or Christians, it doesn't…"

Jason replied Apr 10 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Use non-scented white candles. Heaps of food and water or prayer fasting. This is be…"

Jason replied Apr 9 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"BEFORE IT'S NEWS https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/6/messages/34458?.intl=au&.la…"

Jason replied Jan 7 to ZPower Discovers Tesla Free Energy Using Sun! Send Viral! No AC/DC current but Alternate Frequency self perpetuating current. Spread the word every where?

2 Jan 7
Reply by Jason

"No need for DC or AC current just use five different frequencies that self perpetuat…"

Jason replied Jan 7 to ZPower Discovers Tesla Free Energy Using Sun! Send Viral! No AC/DC current but Alternate Frequency self perpetuating current. Spread the word every where?

2 Jan 7
Reply by Jason

"did it come with blue tooth back then, i mean maxwell smart had a shoe phone."

Jason replied Oct 2, 2018 to NO WAY!!!-Record Players In Old Cars!!! TIMELINE EDIT

1 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Jason

"If Christine Ford was accusing this man if i am not mistaking for raping her in a sa…"

Jason replied Oct 2, 2018 to A C.I.A. AGENT UNMASKED....ASHTAR COMMAND CREW: PLEASE READ.... these are important facts discovered about "Dr." Christine Ford, who is accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of rape...

6 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Malcolm

"The lie can be mantained, only for such a time as the state can shield the people fr…"

Jason replied Oct 2, 2018 to HOW DO YOU SPELL M.K.U.L.T.R.A.???? Here's evidence that "Dr." Christine Ford participated in CIA MK-ULTRA mind control experiments at Stanford University involving memory loss and memory insertion

5 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"The Cabal stole the gold in the world trade centre on the day of 911, they took it i…"

Jason replied Jan 2, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 01/02/2018

3 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Drekx Omega

"YEP IT TOOK HIM 8 MIN AND 20 SECONDS TO GET TO THE POINT"

Jason replied Dec 31, 2017 to Is This Fake? Cars Disappear On A Moscow Street

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"yeah they can't dance fir s*** anyways. useless dancers and why desacrate the lower…"

Jason replied Dec 29, 2017 to Angela Merkel Exposes Herself as a Reptilian during Gotthard Tunnel’s Opening Ceremony

4 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Acute Observer

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship