Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

SkyeMoon's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have seen ufos myself and I understand see my uncle saw them too and was laughed a…"

SkyeMoon replied Oct 20, 2016 to Looking for others who remember this planet?

28 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"sorry i have been having a rough week and months i had a lot of issues in the past e…"

28 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"i think we got off on the wrong foot i feel energy through words that's how heavily…"

28 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"Panacea its ok just next time choose your words lightly as a light being i am a sens…"

28 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"And panacea I don't need any more insults it kinda feels like its an insult to me fo…"

28 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"Well I know because I feel it in my soul I don't know if your sceptic or not but wha…"

28 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"all I look for is the answer to what was the planet I remember and longed for?"

28 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"My place that I came from guys is on a higher frequency it sits on a vibrational sca…"

28 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"Thank you so much Onna for your kind words I can only recall this world for some rea…"

28 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There secret nine men will play a major roll to save the humanity and boost in the golden age plus…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I know the misterious nine men but I am not allowed to tell as they will reveal themselves at the…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Ok forget all other societies..forget all other organizations...forget the new world order by the…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) posted a status
"Eagle's Haven working hard at it."
6 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"8kun.net (8chan replacement) is now allowing Board Owners to set up their boards. Presumably the public opening is imminent"
9 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SGT REPORT: IS CALIFORNIA UNDER ATTACK AGAIN?
9 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 2/8
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship