Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Divine Willpower's Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"“What are we, if not individual seeds: a God Seed within all of our hearts as we eac…"

Divine Willpower replied Jan 21, 2016 to String Theory In Sacred Geometry Within Gaia's Creation ~ We Shift With Her In Grace

1 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Divine Willpower

"Thank you for this reminder of protection dear sister. I am working on this now. I t…"

Divine Willpower replied Aug 19, 2015 to Ascension ~ Self Reflection, Judgement & Forgiveness True MerKaBa

5 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Hellen

"I refer to these lower dimensions because this is our mission as light workers to ra…"

Divine Willpower replied Aug 18, 2015 to Ascension ~ Self Reflection, Judgement & Forgiveness True MerKaBa

5 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Hellen

"Darkstar, you are a Shining Bright Star.. we all see you that way. :) Your Higher Se…"

Divine Willpower replied Jul 21, 2015 to Twin Flames Sacred Geometry & Our Temporal/Spiritual Magnetic Alignment

6 Jul 21, 2015

"Wow! Another great explanation and graphic! So complimentary to what I shared here.…"

Divine Willpower replied Jul 21, 2015 to Twin Flames Sacred Geometry & Our Temporal/Spiritual Magnetic Alignment

6 Jul 21, 2015

"Temperance(Time) and Weightlessness(Space) are bound then by gravitation within us.…"

6 Jul 21, 2015

"A new foundation has been gifted to us as humanity. It is our obligation to summon u…"

Divine Willpower replied Jul 17, 2015 to Searching - A Song by Wes Annac

8 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"I know, its difficult to receive such resentment and hold back our emotional light,…"

Divine Willpower replied Jul 17, 2015 to Let Us Rise In Love ~ One Sight, One Thought, One Voice, One God ~ One Love, One Truth

6 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"I like this.. Reminds me of Enoch's Keys too. :) <3 Jacob"

Divine Willpower replied Jul 17, 2015 to Let Us Rise In Love ~ One Sight, One Thought, One Voice, One God ~ One Love, One Truth

6 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"It's a beautifully written reply. Thank you for your thoughts. So many are discoura…"

Divine Willpower replied Jul 15, 2015 to Where Is True Love? It Is Synchronized Within Our Sacred Geometry/MerKaBa!

4 Jul 15, 2015

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'SOME OF THE TRAGIC TOLLS OF TOBACCO...THE SHIFT IS TO PHASE OUT TOBACCO'
"Smokers should read this article and seek help on given up smoking. Should put smokers in…"
35 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
40 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Finger wagging with scolding comments will not win over hearts and minds. Censorship, bans and…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"National Populism is directly opposed by Elitist Globalism; the current establishment that promotes…"
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND'
2 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND
2 hours ago
"The movie; 'Joker,' is making the current liberal orthodoxy nervous in 2019, as…"
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship