Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jesse's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing "

Jesse replied Oct 1, 2013 to Poof Report / Intel Update - September 29, 2013

13 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Stick

"Thanks for sharing."

Jesse replied Sep 13, 2013 to Chapter Sixteen - The New Scriptures as Written by Sananda / Jesus

1 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Jesse

"Thanks for sharing "

Jesse replied Sep 12, 2013 to URGENT!!! MUST SEE!!! MOST DISTURBING VID on UT!! THE “CURTAIN”FALLS…WE SEE THE “WIZARD”.!!!. .

3 Sep 12, 2013

"Thanks for sharing.  "

Jesse replied Sep 5, 2013 to CVACs & THE G-20 SUMMIT IN RUSSIA by Ron Van Dyke (Video)

5 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Mr.Ed

"Mr.Ed, I have filed my app.  Thank you for sharing this.   JR"

Jesse replied May 14, 2013 to PROSPERITY PROGRAM - INVITE FOR APPLICATION HOT HOT HOT

4 May 14, 2013
Reply by Jesse

"It seems that the application page is not there."

Jesse replied May 11, 2013 to PROSPERITY PROGRAM - INVITE FOR APPLICATION HOT HOT HOT

4 May 14, 2013
Reply by Jesse

"Thanks for sharing this."

Jesse replied Apr 18, 2013 to The Boston Bombing Is An Inside Job -- Evidence!

20 Apr 22, 2013

"Thank you for posting this."

Jesse replied Jan 23, 2013 to Cobra - Short Situation Update

1 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Jesse

"Yes, Kelly.  I viewed all three of your postings.  Quite interesting.  How is one su…"

Jesse replied Jan 12, 2013 to Kundalini in Ecuador- Important Information

51 Jan 16, 2013

"Thank You for sharing this information.  Very Interesting. "

Jesse replied Jan 10, 2013 to Kundalini in Ecuador- Important Information

51 Jan 16, 2013

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"brexit party [lions of tarshish] victorious......bravo farage. nice one nigel. ;-]"
54 minutes ago
Justin89 commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"hopefully soon after declas nesara/gesara is announced to the world humanity and planet earth…"
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post I SHARE SOME AMAZING PICTURES WITH YOU!!! From GINA MARIA COLVIN- SPACE AROUND EARTH
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Roseanne Barrs' Opinion On Humans And Non Humans
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Faux" -- May 27, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview…"
7 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version'
"Here is a link that works for me.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqPh2-ezNg"
19 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version'
"rats.  The video is not playable for me.  I was so looking forward to viewing it. …"
19 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship