Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Luke's Discussions (1,252)

Discussions Replied To (1228) Replies Latest Activity

"Pet, didn't you post a discussion about 8 months ago about the Village People sudden…"

Luke replied Jun 21, 2017 to People!!! The Village People Are Now 6!!!!!! Cern Has Opened Demonic Portals

14 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"I remember "you can dance if you want to'.. very clearly."

Luke replied Jun 20, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

"You're absolutely right, Stick. I think in the case of the Mandela Effect in particu…"

Luke replied Jun 19, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

"I've been around the block, many times... believe me.. :)"

Luke replied Jun 18, 2017 to To people who were born 60s, 70s, and 80s!!!

55 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"Its getting weirder... I remember you posted a photo of the Village People in one of…"

Luke replied Jun 17, 2017 to People!!! The Village People Are Now 6!!!!!! Cern Has Opened Demonic Portals

14 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"California Dreaming.... (l love the song by the way) Residual evidence...... "

Luke replied Jun 16, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

"I remember "You can dance if you want to" and a lot of people remember it as "You ca…"

Luke replied Jun 16, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

"Pet... this has already been covered in the deepest way... I highly recommend you li…"

Luke replied Jun 16, 2017 to LOGOS;(Greek) The Principal Of Divine Reason And Creative Principal -why have so many corporate logos changed?

1 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Luke

"I'm not here to fight with you man, I simply disaggree with you. A lot of people inc…"

Luke replied Jun 15, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

"Yeah, green light in a different position than I remember it awell. I think the Mand…"

Luke replied Jun 15, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
43 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'IN 1917 RUDOLF STEINER FORESAW A VACCINE THAT WOULD ‘DRIVE ALL INCLINATION TOWARD SPIRITUALITY OUT OF PEOPLE’S SOULS’'
"He was more intelligent then one thinks "
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
11 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24!

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24! We each have a special…See More
14 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'A Message For All Humanity ..UNITE AND FIGHT FOR RIGHTNESS AND FREEDOM...END CORRUPTION'
"Firstly you should all know by now the government's are corrupt to the very core ..your…"
15 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies With No Spiritual Knowledge'
"Many are living like zombies on planet earth and they will have to change ...they need to increase…"
16 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship