Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's Discussions (312)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear amparo, Usually I do post to the site of Lightgrid but to day I have not seen m…"

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied Jul 16, 2018 to A VISION ALIGNMENT PROJECT by INTENDERS OF THE HIGHEST GOOD

6 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Dear KrishnaKali, Thanks for this information"

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied Jul 24, 2016 to Buckingham Palace Admit Queen Elizabeth Is Not Human

24 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

"Dear J' Tariah, Thanks a lot to my Blessed Friend... Really helping a lot to me...I…"

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied Jan 4, 2016 to INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELF- ACTIVATION NOW: Thymus Gland, Releasing Fear, Cutting Cords & Taking Back Your Power, Connecting to Higher Intelligence, Restoring Your Original Divine Blueprint

17 Jan 4, 2016

"Dear amparo, This is very much ridiculous and it's not in our hands also.... Natural…"

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied Nov 1, 2015 to HOW INDONESIAS'S FIRES BECAME ONE OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST CLIMATE DISASTERS...

1 Nov 1, 2015

"Dear J' Tariah, Thanks a lot !!"

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied Sep 10, 2015 to WAVE X PART I!!!!! Time-Space-Continuum Surfing the Event Horizon 999 Portal Planetary Galactic Love Meditation, Now Until the 20th of September by ASHTAR

6 Sep 10, 2015

"Dear Goddess Of Beauty, Good Message... I like it...Some people do not like to eat m…"

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied Aug 28, 2015 to GOD TOLD ME TO PASS YOU ALL THIS MESSAGE URGENTLY!!!

78 Aug 28, 2015

"Dear Krishna Kali, Blessings will save us !! My Birth Day is on 20th September !! Le…"

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied Aug 23, 2015 to Thirty-three Things You Need to Know About September 2015 and the Monumental Event They Foretell

5 Aug 23, 2015

"Dear J' Tariah, I have taken the link to share only... Thanks a lot..."

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied Aug 15, 2015 to NEW EARTH MANIFESTING! The Event is Around the Corner! New Earth Meditation by Sananda + It is Only a Test by Mother Mary + Ascension by Sananda

11 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Darth Vindex

"Dear J' Tariah, Thanks for this link.... I have taken...with sending love & Ligh…"

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied Aug 15, 2015 to NEW EARTH MANIFESTING! The Event is Around the Corner! New Earth Meditation by Sananda + It is Only a Test by Mother Mary + Ascension by Sananda

11 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Darth Vindex

"Dear J' Tariah, Thanks for this article and Meditation..."

11 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Darth Vindex

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Finger wagging with scolding comments will not win over hearts and minds. Censorship, bans and…"
36 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"National Populism is directly opposed by Elitist Globalism; the current establishment that promotes…"
56 minutes ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND'
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND
1 hour ago
"The movie; 'Joker,' is making the current liberal orthodoxy nervous in 2019, as…"
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-CHAPTERS FROM 15 to 21

…See More
2 hours ago
Pet Rock liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Warning ..Chitragupta is a demi god assigned with the task of keeping complete records of actions of all the human beings on earth
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship