Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Murray Gow's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"meat is meat does it matter where it came from"

Murray Gow replied Sep 14, 2018 to WARNING WARNING WARNING : Burger King Admits Burgers Contain Horsemeat

4 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Murray Gow

"there is nothing you can do. We are so fill of toxic chemicals the elite have got th…"

Murray Gow replied Sep 10, 2018 to WARNING: Roundup ingredient found in Cheerios, Quaker Oats, and other cereals

1 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Murray Gow

"There will not be anything like cars in the year 4000 1982 years from now. Do we sti…"

Murray Gow replied Mar 19, 2018 to Time traveller’ reveals incredible photo of FLYING cars 'from year 4000’

6 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"It didn't work and i had the same speaker and used the same settings."

Murray Gow replied Nov 1, 2017 to Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom ...WATCH VIDEO....LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ...TRUE OR FALSE

17 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Drekx Omega

"GOING TO TRY THIS WHEN I GET HOME"

Murray Gow replied Oct 31, 2017 to Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom ...WATCH VIDEO....LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ...TRUE OR FALSE

17 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Drekx Omega

"I used to fall for these things since the year 2000 now I have come to believe (beca…"

Murray Gow replied Sep 24, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"hearing problems. Its not uncommon for song lyrics to be misinterpreted. Doesn't mea…"

Murray Gow replied Jun 16, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

"OMG Really what else could it have been. I've listened to this song since it came ou…"

Murray Gow replied Jun 15, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

"I am having flashes of a battle going on in Antarctica almost like being there I am…"

Murray Gow replied Mar 1, 2017 to Mass Evacuation of Antarctica as Special Ops and Military Begin Moving In (Video)

3 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Murray Gow

"Antarctica has been in the alternative media lately because of reports that a city u…"

Murray Gow replied Feb 28, 2017 to Mass Evacuation of Antarctica as Special Ops and Military Begin Moving In (Video)

3 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Murray Gow

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There secret nine men will play a major roll to save the humanity and boost in the golden age plus…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I know the misterious nine men but I am not allowed to tell as they will reveal themselves at the…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Ok forget all other societies..forget all other organizations...forget the new world order by the…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) posted a status
"Eagle's Haven working hard at it."
6 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"8kun.net (8chan replacement) is now allowing Board Owners to set up their boards. Presumably the public opening is imminent"
9 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SGT REPORT: IS CALIFORNIA UNDER ATTACK AGAIN?
9 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 2/8
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship