Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Murray Gow's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"It didn't work and i had the same speaker and used the same settings."

Murray Gow replied Nov 1 to Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom ...WATCH VIDEO....LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ...TRUE OR FALSE

17 Nov 3
Reply by Drekx Omega

"GOING TO TRY THIS WHEN I GET HOME"

Murray Gow replied Oct 31 to Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom ...WATCH VIDEO....LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ...TRUE OR FALSE

17 Nov 3
Reply by Drekx Omega

"I used to fall for these things since the year 2000 now I have come to believe (beca…"

Murray Gow replied Sep 24 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"hearing problems. Its not uncommon for song lyrics to be misinterpreted. Doesn't mea…"

Murray Gow replied Jun 16 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28
Reply by Stick

"OMG Really what else could it have been. I've listened to this song since it came ou…"

Murray Gow replied Jun 15 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28
Reply by Stick

"I am having flashes of a battle going on in Antarctica almost like being there I am…"

Murray Gow replied Mar 1 to Mass Evacuation of Antarctica as Special Ops and Military Begin Moving In (Video)

3 Mar 1
Reply by Murray Gow

"Antarctica has been in the alternative media lately because of reports that a city u…"

Murray Gow replied Feb 28 to Mass Evacuation of Antarctica as Special Ops and Military Begin Moving In (Video)

3 Mar 1
Reply by Murray Gow

"Wow I want some of what you guys have been smoking. That's 10 minutes of my life I w…"

Murray Gow replied Feb 21 to Is This What The Sirians Look Like? Sirius Spaceship Appears On Bimini Island

2 Feb 21
Reply by Murray Gow

"waiting for the day of the landings and to return to my ship"

Murray Gow replied Feb 20 to "All of this is happening NOW, not in the future, not in the past but NOW" - Ashtar and OWS

1 Feb 20
Reply by Murray Gow

"I remember this stuff back in 2012 almost the same article and nothing became of it.…"

Murray Gow replied Feb 19 to Free Energy Developed from Vedic Texts and Nikola Tesla | India Permits Free Energy Technology Despite Threat From UK, US, Saudi Arabia

2 Feb 20
Reply by Roaring Lovely

RSS

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Swami Veerabrahmendra possessed the knowledge of past, present and future. He is often called as the “Nostradamus of India”. His forecastings have all proven correct.'
"He has predicted that after the 3rd World War only 13% of the population will survive ...just for…"
6 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post '11-11 ~ Embracing Divinity'
"For anyone who'd like to join in, we have a Sunday meditation this weekend that 'flows…"
7 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion 'John Lennon Talks About A UFO He Saw In New York City'
"Hi Malcolm,  John Lennon came 'onto my radar' the last two weeks in relation to a…"
7 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion 'See UFO Hanger Door Opens On Top Of Mt Adams...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Very interesting photos from several observers. "
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
13 hours ago
Panacea 108 commented on the group 'Music for your soul.'
16 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
17 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship