Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Murray Gow's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I am having flashes of a battle going on in Antarctica almost like being there I am…"

Murray Gow replied Mar 1 to Mass Evacuation of Antarctica as Special Ops and Military Begin Moving In (Video)

3 Mar 1
Reply by Murray Gow

"Antarctica has been in the alternative media lately because of reports that a city u…"

Murray Gow replied Feb 28 to Mass Evacuation of Antarctica as Special Ops and Military Begin Moving In (Video)

3 Mar 1
Reply by Murray Gow

"Wow I want some of what you guys have been smoking. That's 10 minutes of my life I w…"

Murray Gow replied Feb 21 to Is This What The Sirians Look Like? Sirius Spaceship Appears On Bimini Island

2 Feb 21
Reply by Murray Gow

"waiting for the day of the landings and to return to my ship"

Murray Gow replied Feb 20 to "All of this is happening NOW, not in the future, not in the past but NOW" - Ashtar and OWS

1 Feb 20
Reply by Murray Gow

"I remember this stuff back in 2012 almost the same article and nothing became of it.…"

Murray Gow replied Feb 19 to Free Energy Developed from Vedic Texts and Nikola Tesla | India Permits Free Energy Technology Despite Threat From UK, US, Saudi Arabia

2 Feb 20
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"Planet X (Nibiru) is getting closer"

Murray Gow replied Feb 6 to 'Apocalyptic' SNOWSTORM blasts Middle East as freak weather terrifies Arab countries

2 Feb 6
Reply by Murray Gow

"this was in August of last year 2016 no announcement, I think there idea of soon cou…"

Murray Gow replied Jan 23 to "The Guardians Have Now Arrived, En Masse" - Guardians and One Who Serves

1 Jan 23
Reply by Murray Gow

"I read it and about the evacuation which was good until I saw the date 1989 OMG so n…"

Murray Gow replied Dec 6, 2016 to I AM ASHTAR BY ASHTAR ...My Mission Dear Friends Is To Spiritually Educate Your Backward Planet And The Ascension Of Your Inhabitants...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

6 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Actually this is how it was done. Where the Bush crowd stole the election for Bush i…"

Murray Gow replied Nov 10, 2016 to EDWARD SNOWDEN TWEET AND INFOWARS SHOW HOW EASY IT IS TO RIG THE VOTING MACHINES USED IN THE 2016 ELECTION

6 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

"scaremongering, ETs on this very site say they will make nukes not work if fired as…"

Murray Gow replied Oct 24, 2016 to Queen Elizabeth Shocking Warning Of Coming Global War ( plus VIDEO )

21 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Hellen

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

The Speed of Thought

Posted by Panacea 8 on March 15, 2017 at 11:30pm 2 Comments

What the Revolution in Neuroscience Will Mean for Humanism

BY …

Continue

Human DNA ‘was designed by aliens’, say scientists

Posted by Panacea 8 on March 16, 2017 at 12:57am 0 Comments

alien dna

By SEAN MARTIN

HUMAN DNA was designed by ALIENS, scientists…

Continue

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship