Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Murray Gow's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"we need to setup a resistance like on madmax and the termintaor"

Murray Gow replied Apr 3 to WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

24 Apr 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Hey that's explains it, nice work"

Murray Gow replied Apr 2 to WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

24 Apr 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"satellites. there has been over 1000 launched in just a few weeks to increase intern…"

Murray Gow replied Feb 2 to Sir James Gilliland ECETI Ranch .. A Flotalla Of 31 Ships Caught On Video...SURE ONE TO SEE

10 Feb 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"what a load of rubbish. I have been doing an hour research searching with google, th…"

Murray Gow replied Jan 27 to Why We Should Not Eat Onion and Garlic?..WHY

43 Apr 25
Reply by Drekx Omega

"really, someone has just made this up I am sure the Pledian do not chant like this i…"

Murray Gow replied Nov 13, 2019 to Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)...By STARSEED

4 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

"meat is meat does it matter where it came from"

Murray Gow replied Sep 14, 2018 to WARNING WARNING WARNING : Burger King Admits Burgers Contain Horsemeat

4 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Murray Gow

"there is nothing you can do. We are so fill of toxic chemicals the elite have got th…"

Murray Gow replied Sep 10, 2018 to WARNING: Roundup ingredient found in Cheerios, Quaker Oats, and other cereals

1 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Murray Gow

"There will not be anything like cars in the year 4000 1982 years from now. Do we sti…"

Murray Gow replied Mar 19, 2018 to Time traveller’ reveals incredible photo of FLYING cars 'from year 4000’

6 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"It didn't work and i had the same speaker and used the same settings."

Murray Gow replied Nov 1, 2017 to Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom ...WATCH VIDEO....LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ...TRUE OR FALSE

17 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Drekx Omega

"GOING TO TRY THIS WHEN I GET HOME"

Murray Gow replied Oct 31, 2017 to Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom ...WATCH VIDEO....LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ...TRUE OR FALSE

17 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship