Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Mystic Chelle's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful image"

Mystic Chelle replied Jan 3, 2013 to What do you think is happening with you and all of us as a collective?.. after 21st Dec 2012 ?

171 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by CaptinSayzarzillion

"This date was the most anticipated by so many and at first I felt it to be quite ant…"

Mystic Chelle replied Jan 3, 2013 to What do you think is happening with you and all of us as a collective?.. after 21st Dec 2012 ?

171 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by CaptinSayzarzillion

"oooer will have to write down this book, thank you Jai xx"

Mystic Chelle replied Aug 22, 2012 to Arcturian Meditations

30 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by X-Hybrid Impulse-X

"Loretta.. its about the journey, not the destination lovely. You are not alone. And…"

30 Nov 19, 2012

"A channelled message i received once told me i come from a place called Latravulta..…"

30 Nov 19, 2012

"Lyran Pleadian you say.. id only just finished replying to a post on here saying tha…"

30 Nov 19, 2012

"Wow Liza, ask and you shall receive! Can i ask where you got this info from, a book?…"

30 Nov 19, 2012

"Beautiful post. My three year old was identified as an Arcturian and what you say ab…"

30 Nov 19, 2012

"Yes out of no where i was suddenly guided to start doing this clearing meditation/vi…"

Mystic Chelle replied Aug 22, 2012 to Starseed Survival Guide from the Planetary Activation Organization

24 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Drekx Omega

"What an amazing article, it resonated with me COMPLETELY.. thank you for sharing it.…"

Mystic Chelle replied Aug 22, 2012 to Starseed Survival Guide from the Planetary Activation Organization

24 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
40 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
41 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
48 minutes ago
Hellen liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
54 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There secret nine men will play a major roll to save the humanity and boost in the golden age plus…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I know the misterious nine men but I am not allowed to tell as they will reveal themselves at the…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Ok forget all other societies..forget all other organizations...forget the new world order by the…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship