Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

standingbear's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you serious? First of all, You-tube doesn't have the same effect as a well organ…"

standingbear replied Sep 8, 2010 to An Alien History of Planet Earth

9 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by standingbear

"Thats interesting Sashia, I guess the attempt to get peoples attention is through th…"

standingbear replied Sep 8, 2010 to An Alien History of Planet Earth

9 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by standingbear

"Its okay, the Japanese government will soon feel the pressure of their citizens once…"

standingbear replied Sep 6, 2010 to Help stop the senseless killing of dolphins in Japan

5 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by standingbear

"Dolphins are known to have a better connection to all the fields of energy on this p…"

standingbear replied Sep 2, 2010 to Help stop the senseless killing of dolphins in Japan

5 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by standingbear

"This is one of the best readings I have seen for a long time. The elaborate word has…"

standingbear replied Aug 31, 2010 to "SHINE YOUR LIGHT - SHARE YOUR VISION"

30 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Lily

"This is question has no answer. Spirituality will always bring forth life. Sorry Ja…"

standingbear replied Aug 30, 2010 to Is there a spiritual way to stop getting a girl pregnant

34 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Dehaydne

"I agree with Jacqueline."

standingbear replied Aug 30, 2010 to Is there a spiritual way to stop getting a girl pregnant

34 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Dehaydne

"Yes this is the same, 5th dimension is the end result eventually. But the idea of 4t…"

standingbear replied Aug 30, 2010 to Transition Time is Approaching - Ashtar

21 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Exo

"It is not 5th dimension, it is 4th dimension 5th density transition first. This is t…"

standingbear replied Aug 30, 2010 to Transition Time is Approaching - Ashtar

21 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Exo

"I was told once that we could lie to ourselves until it becomes true. The answers to…"

standingbear replied Aug 28, 2010 to SaLuSa - 27th August 2010

13 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Exo

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Karma's Helper commented on the blog post 'Q - The 411 - The Plan To Save The World!!!'
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'AN URGENT SHIFT IS REQUIRED...Activists Urge Government To Transition To A 'Completely Plant-Based Food System...HIGHLY RECOMMEND''
"There should be no slaughterhouses, no butchers or other meat selling places and no meat eaters on…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Rockefeller Found Big Pharma AND Waged War On Natural Cures'
"Knowing this we want an urgent shift to get rid of the permasutical and all involved and go back to…"
7 hours ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-INTRODUCTION-FIRST BOOK-CHAPTER I-

PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED          …See More
12 hours ago
Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post A MONUMENTAL VICTORY!- ERA OF PEACE - PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
16 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship