Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

hunter's Discussions (500)

Discussions Replied To (412) Replies Latest Activity

"loved :)"

hunter replied Jun 4, 2013 to enhance your intuition

10 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by nighteyes

"that would be "mind" not "brain" and neuroscience itself admits it knows very little…"

hunter replied Jun 4, 2013 to enhance your intuition

10 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by nighteyes

"mmmm..there is a turbo v8 version ...looks like it migh be his one...the pick of the…"

hunter replied May 29, 2013 to Spiritual Autos- Cars more inclined to support higher energies

32 May 29, 2013
Reply by hunter

"lol....i agree the zonda would provide a spiritual experience...easy to get a near d…"

hunter replied May 29, 2013 to Spiritual Autos- Cars more inclined to support higher energies

32 May 29, 2013
Reply by hunter

"She would wear her disease like a cloak of protection, setting herself up for  failu…"

hunter replied May 23, 2013 to ASPERGERS SYNDROME DEATH

2 May 23, 2013
Reply by hunter

"ouch... glad you got out...3x :) beloved"

hunter replied May 23, 2013 to 7 SIGNS THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS GOOD

7 May 23, 2013
Reply by hunter

"i cant beleive that JJ :)"

hunter replied May 22, 2013 to 7 SIGNS THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS GOOD

7 May 23, 2013
Reply by hunter

"AS YOU ASK YOU SHALL RECEIVE...THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE WILING TO GET /GIVE HUGGING"

hunter replied May 22, 2013 to DEPRESSION SIMPLE SOLUTION

5 May 22, 2013
Reply by hunter

"we agree enjoy"

hunter replied Apr 4, 2013 to AN ATTRACTIVE SECRET

25 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by John Jancar

"Wu wei.. its the taoist way...to say ... do nothing and thereby acheive everything..…"

hunter replied Apr 4, 2013 to AN ATTRACTIVE SECRET

25 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by John Jancar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE BIGGER PICTURE - GENTLY INTEGRATING OUR I AM PRESENCE - VIDEO by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
31 seconds ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
31 minutes ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Speed Healing and Postscript to Atlantis

Channeled- 05/05/96    I have ceased being amazed at the perfection of life and instead just accept…See More
33 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -- You Are A Limitless Being Via James McConnell
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE BIGGER PICTURE - GENTLY INTEGRATING OUR I AM PRESENCE - VIDEO by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Saint Germain and One Who Serves -- You Are Learning The Process Of  How To Move Up Into The Higher Vibrations. Via James McConnell
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Becoming The Ocean Meditation By Steve Nobel

...Becoming The Ocean Meditation By Steve Nobel...In this meditation we focus on the cycle of…See More
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship