Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jasper's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I want to believe this. At last they give a date when they will show off their tech.…"

Jasper replied Sep 23, 2012 to Highlights from the 21st September Keshe Foundation event.

9 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Vagelis4VP

"Yes, I really hope and pray these guys are for real!"

Jasper replied Sep 23, 2012 to Highlights from the 21st September Keshe Foundation event.

9 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Vagelis4VP

"your here for the service of good, but are tired of  retarded people in here... That…"

Jasper replied Sep 23, 2012 to ZDrseded

130 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Eddie Servant of the Servant

"I reckon this guy is an Illuminati/Cabal agent :)"

Jasper replied Sep 23, 2012 to ZDrseded

130 Sep 23, 2012

"Good people just don't use the word "retarded" like this! I am dyslexic, should I ca…"

Jasper replied Sep 22, 2012 to ZDrseded

130 Sep 23, 2012

"Before I saw this post I was going to write the same.  retarded What a horrible and…"

Jasper replied Sep 22, 2012 to ZDrseded

130 Sep 23, 2012

"The video has gone! Anyone have another link to this please?"

Jasper replied Sep 3, 2012 to 'Drake' on Network TV News...

9 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jasper

"haha! defiantly not a bad thing :)"

Jasper replied Sep 2, 2012 to Black Aliens?

155 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Alejandro

"I take it when the Chinese are mentioned, that doesn't mean their communist governme…"

Jasper replied Sep 2, 2012 to White Dragon Drake working with Chinese Secret Society to bring down Illuminati?

3 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Esoteric Emissary

"Whatever happens, I want to be in the same plane of existence as my kids, and to be…"

Jasper replied Sep 2, 2012 to I'm confused - how won't the people who stay in 3rd density notice we're gone??!

140 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Catherine

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP THROUGH MARILYN RAFFAELE
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music ..any music with abusive language is no fit even for animals ..it effects your mind,…"
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music and any music with swear words is fit not even in the jungle as it will effect the…"
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
10 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Blossom Goodchild - Channeling The Federation of Light - July 15, 2019

Good morning! Continuing on … You have spoken of ‘topsy turviness and upsidedownness’ often. In our…See More
10 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP THROUGH MARILYN RAFFAELE
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship