Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Saint Lucifer's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"been waking up at 3:33 am for about 2 weeks straight now. LOL."

Saint Lucifer replied Dec 2, 2011 to Is anyone else waking up in the middle of the night around 3am, all the time?

80 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Daniel

"I do to believe something big is about to pop. After watching the latest issue of co…"

Saint Lucifer replied Nov 14, 2010 to Blossom Goodchild - 14th November 2010

4 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Polaris AB

"Yes of course we just need us. What this world needs is one big Creator Source Love…"

Saint Lucifer replied Oct 26, 2010 to I DON'T BELIEVE...

16 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Qan Dek

"I to totally understand. I thank you for this post cause for a while latly I felt so…"

Saint Lucifer replied Jun 30, 2010 to I have become so detached from my friends.

29 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by James Ryan

"I second that. Blah Blah blah."

Saint Lucifer replied Jun 28, 2010 to SaLuSa - 28th June 2010

5 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by DRACO

"my eyes change color as well with mymoods. Happy- blue, sad - green, mad- steel grey"

Saint Lucifer replied Jun 15, 2010 to Eyes Change Colour in Wealther

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Marie

"wow nice pdf to read. temple of the presence of hogwash cults."

Saint Lucifer replied Jan 7, 2010 to Is Mike Quinsey giving disinformation?

16 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Mischa

"Of course this sounds beautiful Look where it is originating from. good old Mark(del…"

Saint Lucifer replied Jan 4, 2010 to Free Energy for everyone in April according to Steven Greer !!

16 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Andy

"You know this site has gone downhill since I joined. It was great when I first joine…"

Saint Lucifer replied Dec 14, 2009 to Mother Sekhmet Speaks to All of us from the Council on the Mothership: "Niburi"

13 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Star Rider

"Im wonder how many sheets of LSD MH did in the 60's. Maybe he was the main guinea pi…"

Saint Lucifer replied Dec 14, 2009 to I just emailed Mark Huber this rather obvious question.

8 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Trag Black

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan's progress'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Swiftly" -- December 16, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
41 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'WEEKLY GALACTIC UPDATE from the PLEIADIAN-SIRIAN-ARCTURIAN COUNCIL OF LIGHT'
"I wish to thank you greatly also, message is understood & received well, blessings to all,…"
44 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post WEEKLY GALACTIC UPDATE from the PLEIADIAN-SIRIAN-ARCTURIAN COUNCIL OF LIGHT
47 minutes ago
Immanuel liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -'
"You are more than correct Drekx Omega, we are (most of us) out of your league as far as Higher…"
2 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -'
"Excellent Positive Information of coming attractions, has to be a MUST READ!  Thank you,…"
2 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship