Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Marlena's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"An awesome teacher thank you Kyron with Love"

Marlena replied Dec 20, 2012 to Kryon - The Last 18 Years - The Next 18 Years.

5 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by ellen

"Beautiful thank you from my heart and soul - I love all colors, but the color blue h…"

Marlena replied Dec 17, 2012 to 12:12:12 Activation of Intense Karmic Relationships & Clearing Soul Contracts 333

8 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Marlena

"Thank you and much love for this channeling of the great teacher Kryon he has taught…"

Marlena replied Nov 23, 2012 to Kryon of Magnetic Service - 4 Channelings On Lightwork

5 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

"Thank you for these genuine words of wisdom. Compassion is such a graceful quality t…"

Marlena replied Nov 22, 2012 to 6 Ways to Deepen Your Compassion to Help Other People, by Kavetha Sundaramoorthy

3 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Marlena

"I may not be there in the physical but I am with you in spirit - love light and laug…"

Marlena replied Nov 21, 2012 to ACC - Cosmic Reunion 2012 Conference FREE Livestream + Meditation

10 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Blendinor

"Thank you dear 'faith' well done thumbs up from me ... hugs.. (-:"

Marlena replied Nov 19, 2012 to Offical Guidelines for this Ashtar Command Site offer Santuary for Sharing and that does not cause censorship : it is about respect for the learning enviornment.

270 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by EEVIE

"That was such an inspirational message, I have three dogs and it is like having thre…"

Marlena replied Nov 19, 2012 to The Zen of Dogs: On Mindfulness, Compassion, and Connection by Nicholas Montemarano

5 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by forestgirl

"Can't get enough of these cute little critters, even my little dog enjoys sitting on…"

Marlena replied Nov 15, 2012 to todays cute animals....again.....hope your not getting sick of these, lol....

27 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Kelly

"They are all so cute - really puts a smile out there - thank you Marique for sharing…"

Marlena replied Oct 25, 2012 to more awesome animal pictures to brighten you day - could not resist part two

7 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Lisafer

"I am humbled and grateful Minerva thank you - Love and Light"

Marlena replied Oct 25, 2012 to How to Meet Your Star Family - Put the Angel into Change!

32 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by The Kat Came Back

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'If You Are Going To Or Are Wearing A Mask Make Sure It's Good As Some Won't Do The Job...One They Claim Is Very Good'
"More info on masks…"
36 minutes ago
Agarther posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Agarther commented on Agarther's status
"just in time for my birthday. LOL"
5 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"Dow plunges 1000 points on Friday as the worst week since the financial crisis continues. The Dow is down more than 4,000 points this week."
5 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post IT IS TIME TO MERGE WITH THE ALL KNOWING OZ WITHIN
13 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

Earth Star Breath of Life Live International Tele-Activation

Saturday February 29,  2020  9:00 AM  (Pacific Time) $25 Within all of us exist amazing natural…See More
13 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
18 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship