Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Andrew Katz's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"My opinion is personal. According to Michael Teachings [not to be confused with arch…"

Andrew Katz replied Jun 30, 2011 to Who else feels they are moving beyond s** or relationships? Happy alone?

99 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Butterfly

"Very beautiful as are you. Love is everywhere. We are in the Age of Aquarius for the…"

Andrew Katz replied Dec 13, 2010 to A small Introduction about myself ....

16 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Jon Graham

"So did I miss it in 2001?"

Andrew Katz replied Dec 5, 2010 to The Arrival

15 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I could not find this movie at the IMDB. It 1969 low budget science fiction movie. T…"

Andrew Katz replied Dec 5, 2010 to The Arrival

15 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"This series on water means alot to me. I also think coast to coast radio is amazing.…"

Andrew Katz replied Nov 30, 2010 to Revolutionary New Discoveries about Water!

8 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Sunspiritsmiles

"Walsch says we do not need to do anything. He means in terms of religion. However, i…"

Andrew Katz replied Nov 19, 2010 to The growing pains of Awakening

23 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Jane in the forrest

"We create our own realities in the 5th dimension, so you will not miss anything."

Andrew Katz replied Sep 18, 2010 to What Ascension Might Take Away

64 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Eddie From Ohio

"There is a great likelihood that the oil rig platform of deliberately destroyed. But…"

Andrew Katz replied May 24, 2010 to Was the Oil Rig in the Gulf, Intentionally Rigged.

6 May 25, 2010
Reply by Amelia

"This is all fascinating stuff. The one part which I did find a bit difficult to acce…"

Andrew Katz replied May 24, 2010 to Filippo Interviews Sheldon Nidle

21 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by orb seeker

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One village in India, the residents honor the birth of a daughter with a unique ritual of planting one hundred and eleven fruit trees...LOVELY JUBBLEY'
"How to get a girl at birth by Garuda Purana After menstruation the women should be avoided for four…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Russ Hatfield commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"Thank you for that comment, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and my sides are…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'THE SHIFT ...America’s Largest Milk Producer Files For Bankruptcy – Cow’s Milk Is Inhumane & Unhealthy'
"Cows are not treated with great respect but are abused and forced to give milk so the vibes, energy…"
2 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Okay, I'm already there, but my earth self has no clue :)  I'm going to meditate on…"
3 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion

Ashtar and One Who Serves -  TO REACH THAT NEXT STAGE OF EVOLUTION, YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH A SENSE OF REVOLUTION Via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGESunday Call  11/10/2019   (Ashtar  &  OWS)  TO REACH…See More
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"You are CURRENTLY IN the 5th dimension and working your magic through a projected persona [mask in…"
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship