Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

STAR*'s Discussions (3,736)

Discussions Replied To (1935) Replies Latest Activity

"lol :)"

STAR* replied Apr 3, 2014 to Iceland Dismantles the Corrupt - Then Arrests Ten Rothschild Bankers

6 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by STAR*

""

STAR* replied Sep 15, 2013 to Time travel IS possible - but only if you want to go to the future and not come back, says Professor Brian Cox

47 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Quoting: "The special theory specifically includes movement in a straight or uniform…"

STAR* replied Sep 15, 2013 to Time travel IS possible - but only if you want to go to the future and not come back, says Professor Brian Cox

47 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Here's a good documentary on N.Korea undercover: "

STAR* replied Aug 29, 2013 to North Korea-Hell On Earth

20 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Trinity

"no problem :) Mol is a cherished member of ashtar :) Also I think he is a member on…"

STAR* replied Aug 28, 2013 to Does Anyone Know WHY MasterofLight (Clifford) Has Left ACC....???

128 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Michael

"MOL is sooooooooo lovely. I hope he is back soon :) "

STAR* replied Aug 28, 2013 to Does Anyone Know WHY MasterofLight (Clifford) Has Left ACC....???

128 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Michael

"~dolphinic beings~ are so awesome! namaste Hiku, Kat :) <3"

STAR* replied May 31, 2013 to

just now

"& healing blooms :D "

STAR* replied May 29, 2013 to Dear Eddie..

28 May 29, 2013
Reply by Neliko

"lots of love and huggies to Eddie :D "

STAR* replied May 29, 2013 to Dear Eddie..

28 May 29, 2013
Reply by Neliko

"it's those clouds again ;) LOL "

STAR* replied Apr 5, 2013 to Awestruck...

36 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Kenya★ρlεïαḋïαṉ♆ṡταɾṡεεḋ♓Young

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Key Things To Know About Archangel Metatron Hey earth angels, Melanie Beckler here. And in this…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Key Things To Know About Archangel Metatron By Melanie Beckler

Key Things To Know About Archangel MetatronHey earth angels, Melanie Beckler here. And in this…See More
1 hour ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"yes ET Hugger, I hope to meet you one sunny day in Agartha ;) and thank you Drekx, that means a…"
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Trump Card" -- November 15, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One village in India, the residents honor the birth of a daughter with a unique ritual of planting one hundred and eleven fruit trees...LOVELY JUBBLEY'
"How to get a girl at birth by Garuda Purana After menstruation the women should be avoided for four…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
7 hours ago
Russ Hatfield commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"Thank you for that comment, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and my sides are…"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship