Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

TheHermit's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"You seem clouded in paranoia, doubt, and uncertainty. I think you need your nap time…"

TheHermit replied Jan 9, 2015 to PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD! Sign this petition!!!

7 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"It says paradigm research group. It's worth a signature in my opinion, but you decid…"

TheHermit replied Jan 9, 2015 to PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD! Sign this petition!!!

7 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"SIGN ME PLEASE"

TheHermit replied Jan 8, 2015 to PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD! Sign this petition!!!

7 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"The only way we will reach the evolutionary goals of the divine will, is if 'WE THE…"

TheHermit replied May 21, 2014 to Sign this petition! Pregnant woman in Sudan to be executed

10 May 22, 2014
Reply by Pet Rock

"Tonight I will ask the ascended masters at Mount Shasta, and hopefully if I can make…"

TheHermit replied Jul 24, 2013 to Do NOT spin Merkabah at 34/21 = death science

16 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

"You don't seem to understand the Fibonacci sequence, once started, can NEVER return…"

TheHermit replied Jul 24, 2013 to Do NOT spin Merkabah at 34/21 = death science

16 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

"Well there is no theory, when proving the Fibonacci sequence is finite. The Krystal…"

TheHermit replied Jul 23, 2013 to Do NOT spin Merkabah at 34/21 = death science

16 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

"Got instagram? Kik me mysticmelchizedek"

TheHermit replied Jul 22, 2013 to Do NOT spin Merkabah at 34/21 = death science

16 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

"There is part 2 to this article which goes into detail about the merkabah."

TheHermit replied Jul 22, 2013 to Do NOT spin Merkabah at 34/21 = death science

16 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

"In sign langauge when your thumb, index finger, an pinky are extended outward it mea…"

TheHermit replied Jul 18, 2013 to Here's proof that Barack Obama, his wife Michelle, Bill Clinton, D*** Cheney, and George W. Bush are blatant followers of Satan.

137 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Tyler

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"Mercifully, to aid comprehension of this salient summoning of blue Light, which is defined by the…"
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Destroy And Abandon Making Any Nuclear Weapons..Total Waste Of Time And Money... Extraterrestrial Will Make Them Useless
3 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Harvest" -- November 19, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Who's A Cute Baby Then ...Watch This Squirrel Close Friend A Teddy Bear . ..SURE MAKE YOUR DAY'
"The problem is who don't believe that animals have feelings ...If you do believe that animals…"
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Destroy And Abandon Making Any Nuclear Weapons..Total Waste Of Time And Money... Extraterrestrial Will Make Them Useless'
"Its really well due to remove those in the government who are funding and encouraging nuclear arms…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"Only The Council of Nine can absorb pure spiritual energy this way, daily without fail, tireless…"
13 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship