Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Astarael's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"ACCEPT OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST FOR JUST A 50$ MONTHLY FEE - NO REFUNDS P…"

Astarael replied May 6, 2010 to Alien Confusion

25 May 6, 2010
Reply by JEAN FRANCOIS

"3x eyes, Eye of Ra see only truth, Eye of Thoth sees only dream/illusion, and togeth…"

Astarael replied May 6, 2010 to Sacred Geometry and Symbol HELP!!

4 May 8, 2010
Reply by Asavari Honavar

"I am me, we are, you are, I am and it is something else entirely, except maybe its j…"

Astarael replied May 3, 2010 to Whos is who?

160 May 17, 2010
Reply by Frank Allen

"We had already determined this at the dawn of this reality, love and hugs, and look…"

Astarael replied May 3, 2010 to NOTHINGS GOING TO STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

145 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by evonne.

"I can hear the pilot... "Opps, thats not our shuttle!""

Astarael replied Apr 21, 2010 to UFO picks up Laconia, NH car with teens and drops 180 feet away

10 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Ronojoy Barooah

"Yes because its is written and believed to be the truth and, I feel that it is certa…"

Astarael replied Apr 20, 2010 to Is this truth ??

11 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Rocky Fan 1985

"Also check out http://www.tpuc.org/ for more info on this in the UK"

Astarael replied Apr 10, 2010 to Freeman On The Land

5 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Astarael

"I had this, overcame it by learning to love myself. Love yourself, trust yourself. M…"

Astarael replied Mar 25, 2010 to Lets talk about FEAR...

16 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Morné Namibseed

"Crew walk where most angels fear to tred. Love you Ben, comforting to know we are no…"

Astarael replied Mar 25, 2010 to Lets talk about FEAR...

16 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Morné Namibseed

"You mean you are not all God? ... In that case I have a load more work to do than I…"

Astarael replied Mar 1, 2010 to On the Meaning of Life and Avoiding the Pleasure Trap

14 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Astarael

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
7 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"The Plan demands that Johnson now delivers a 'no deal' Brexit on Halloween, then…"
17 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Oct. 23, 2019'
"please stay safe today and tomorrow <3"
2 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Public domain now..."
5 hours ago
"The whole world is SICK of zero progress being allowed on Brexit. They see clowns in both…"
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"I know"
5 hours ago
"Problem is, UK must Brexit, as London is a major centre of the global finance system. Brexit…"
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship