Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ToxicDreamer's Discussions (325)

Discussions Replied To (273) Replies Latest Activity

"I meant people usually think I want to hook up with them or have s** with them... I…"

ToxicDreamer replied Sep 8, 2012 to confusion over friendships and relationships...

8 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Catherine

"vibrating and humming sounds in your head usually mean you're about to astral project"

ToxicDreamer replied Sep 7, 2012 to Recurring numbers and vibration/humming sound in the head.

37 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by christopher ward

"we're supposed to be talking about how much of the bible is false, I don't even reme…"

ToxicDreamer replied Sep 7, 2012 to What Percent of Holy Bible and The Qu'ran give the TRUTHS!

72 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by JustaV6

"lol but you're not even reading the entirety of my comments, how can you think to ma…"

ToxicDreamer replied Sep 7, 2012 to What Percent of Holy Bible and The Qu'ran give the TRUTHS!

72 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by JustaV6

"that could either be a mistranslation, a deliberate corruption of the bible, or it c…"

72 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by JustaV6

"He doesn't even quote the old testament though, this is just some person making conn…"

72 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by JustaV6

"you're the one aligned with falsehood! Jesus didn't teach that if someone rapes you…"

72 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by JustaV6

"Faith means belief without Evidence, which is just a means of brainwashing and mind…"

72 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by JustaV6

"and Gnostic Texts have more truth than Jewish Texts, :D"

72 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by JustaV6

"he didn't post false information as if it were a fact, he mere hinted at the possibi…"

72 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by JustaV6

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship